Posts by Ninster

oh, I guess this was just his "lost weekend" place

https://www.realhomes.com/news…ohn-lennons-nyc-apartment

Only $5.5 million? wow! I watch "Million Dollar Listing"(New York) and compared to some of the very top Penthouse apartments that are selling for around $10- $15 million, I'd much rather this place, if I had the cash.
    Some of the latter I find very slick and lacking in character, compared to John's 3 story penthouse. Yes, the bathrooms could do with a bit of updating but the light and the woodwork is pretty spectacular.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ROFL! No Gorl! You are fecking funny!!! :D:!:
    I don't know why, but I get images of scenes fro the movie "Mr and Mrs Smith" ( is that the name ? , with Angelina and Brad attempting to kill each other half the time?) when I try and picture being in a relationship with the Gforce! :D

Damn, I wish you weren't working today, I wanna have fun with you and have a proper catch up! Well, hopefully soon!

Oh well, in the mean time, give ém hell girl! and break them!! :evil:
    :*

hahaha!

Come to California!

lol! I wish! I was just reading about you guys planning a FW get-together in September which sounds like it could be fun!
    Well, I at least want to see pics! (or it didn't happen) so I hope someone will be on the job to record all the fun.
    Unless I win the lottery I'll be lucky to make a day trip to the boring Dutch coast this summer, just enough to burn my skin to a crisp and peel off a layer of skin before another endless winter... :rolleyes:
    Maybe buying a lottery ticket could be a good start 8o

Welcome Back Ninster! Here's one for You!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks ! I appreciate it Mucho! <3:*

The clue is in listening past the 1st song... cause it ain't what you think it is... :P

Should I stay or should I go now? ..... see ya, you know who I'm talkin to... love you!

:/8|:whistling::evil:

Yes, your words cut me deeply. I am hurt. We are a sensitive bunch here at FlameWarriors.net didn't you know?!...

Dammit, -gg-! Where are my sarcasm tags?!

We are perfectly good Ninster. I hope you're doing okay and I'd love to meet you one day. :*

OOOh! coool! Glad we're on the same page so to speak.. and yes, I'd love to meet you too, your perfumed farts are wafting over the seas as I type hihihihi... :/ hehe, mine smell of roses... don't ask why, they just do...
    Edit:

8o

:P

I joke, but do you really think I can survive without self medicating in some form or another? with what I have been through/going through? yeah right...
    <3

Oh dear, we are a messy bunch indeed! you took my " nudge nudge, wink wink " to mean I am serious!!?? quelle surprise ... Non.. :evil: you really ought to know me better by now... hihihihihi!

edit: lol! this oldie came up in memory... no I don't do coke hihihi

You think about me all the time huh? ... While I appreciate the thought, I kinda doubt it ;) ... I'm sorry to hear you've been through even more shit; you've let me know quite a lot. If you need a rescue, just say the word! And by rescue I mean me showing up for a coffee... Are coffee shops still open in your corner of the world? With the current restrictions, you're just one drive, and a ferry, and a Danish quarantine hotel, and a drive, and a German quarantine hotel, and a drive, and whatever your government puts in my way... Away. Just say the word and I'll be there in about a month lol.

As for my health: I'm on the low-carb diet trying to lose the 10 kg I've gained just sitting here in my corona bunker drinking beer. How's your cholesterol?

BTW. That's a great tune... I'll have to check out Anjunabeats.

yeah smartass, like I think about anyone when fighting for survival, yet you're the only person to even ever having offered to help out should I need it, appreciated and not forgotten... unfortunately I lost faith in my fellow humans long ago, so don't worry, won't be calling on your chubby ass any time soon lol! Good luck, I suggest going carnivore for 3 months... cholesterol is a myth, people with high LDL live longest!!!
    Just avoid all seed and vegetable oils!!!
    "coffee shops" are open because they are essential!! Mental health programs have gone to shit in past 3 years, without Pot the situation would be 1000 times worse!!
    and I say that as an ex-user hehe.. 12 yrs clean (well apart from the once or twice a year I wanna giggle like a teenager again) *cough* nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more...

I remember it well, this was the first Wilco song I ever posted on this site, much to the shagrin of one or two, but it remains beautiful....
    and true to this day... " The first thing that you want, will be the last thing you ever need"....
    (hope we can have a proper catch up soon :* )

pretty song

<3

You are one of the few people I've met who "get"Wilco to a certain degree, I fell in love with their music (post country sound) but tis song describes me in a way... I am the Jar with a heavy lid, indeed a pop quiz kid hehe.. and in my fragile family tree I did and do float above the people underneath... it's all I've ever known to be true...

Glad ya like it sweet chops :*

GScholz How's it going my friend? safely up in Norway? Coming to rescue my any time soon? hehe, fuck you wouldn't believe the shit I've been through lol... multiply everything you know by 10 and then some...

Hope you are in good health mate!

:/

Oh gawd the Aussie accent Hihihihi! I too am guilty, but not when I SING ..

brilliant song, great memories...

:love: