Posts by Ninster

For Amy Winehouse RIP sweet lady (10 yrs)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Youth sentiment lol..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: still, I smoked my first ever cigar with Elvis Costello... cool memory!

Still waiting for that catch up... can't claim I'm not patient...

Hope all is well sweet chops! :*

:*

TEN YEARS I STILL FECKIN MISS YOU AMY!

listened to this last night and this song popped up in the playlist....

lol, maybe because it's true.... :love:

oh, I guess this was just his "lost weekend" place

https://www.realhomes.com/news…ohn-lennons-nyc-apartment

Only $5.5 million? wow! I watch "Million Dollar Listing"(New York) and compared to some of the very top Penthouse apartments that are selling for around $10- $15 million, I'd much rather this place, if I had the cash.
    Some of the latter I find very slick and lacking in character, compared to John's 3 story penthouse. Yes, the bathrooms could do with a bit of updating but the light and the woodwork is pretty spectacular.

External Content youtu.be

ROFL! No Gorl! You are fecking funny!!! :D:!:
    I don't know why, but I get images of scenes fro the movie "Mr and Mrs Smith" ( is that the name ? , with Angelina and Brad attempting to kill each other half the time?) when I try and picture being in a relationship with the Gforce! :D

Damn, I wish you weren't working today, I wanna have fun with you and have a proper catch up! Well, hopefully soon!

Oh well, in the mean time, give ém hell girl! and break them!! :evil:
    :*

hahaha!

Come to California!

lol! I wish! I was just reading about you guys planning a FW get-together in September which sounds like it could be fun!
    Well, I at least want to see pics! (or it didn't happen) so I hope someone will be on the job to record all the fun.
    Unless I win the lottery I'll be lucky to make a day trip to the boring Dutch coast this summer, just enough to burn my skin to a crisp and peel off a layer of skin before another endless winter... :rolleyes:
    Maybe buying a lottery ticket could be a good start 8o

Welcome Back Ninster! Here's one for You!

Thanks ! I appreciate it Mucho! <3:*

The clue is in listening past the 1st song... cause it ain't what you think it is... :P

Should I stay or should I go now? ..... see ya, you know who I'm talkin to... love you!

:/8|:whistling::evil:

Yes, your words cut me deeply. I am hurt. We are a sensitive bunch here at FlameWarriors.net didn't you know?!...

Dammit, -gg-! Where are my sarcasm tags?!

We are perfectly good Ninster. I hope you're doing okay and I'd love to meet you one day. :*

OOOh! coool! Glad we're on the same page so to speak.. and yes, I'd love to meet you too, your perfumed farts are wafting over the seas as I type hihihihi... :/ hehe, mine smell of roses... don't ask why, they just do...
    Edit:

8o