Posts by Ninster

well fuck , glad at least one of you is awake... and that's why I came back to warn you bastards about the heart medicine (Statins), funny, but I care about you bastards.. hey, ya learn something every day or you don't and believe that doctor who had less than 6 hours of nutritional education in his years...

<3

Some people are born for higher fights in this life, like the 32 pedos I've put behind bars so far... just because you can, doesn't mean you should!! I knew long ago where our world was headed, and it's all come true, so glad I don't have to worry about offspring!! especially when their minds are raped daily by either family or media they consume... I had a lucky escape! Besides, if you rely on others to make you feel wanted, you really are a sad case indeed! (yes I miss my family and loved ones, to watch them die, some in my arms was heartbreaking, but the strength to go on, none of you will hopefully find out what that's like to live with... no one I know has lived through it...)...
    Good Luck!!:thumbsup