Posts by -gg-

for sure.

At work we have weekly team meetings over the phone. Every single time I ask a question the manager stops me or says Gina!.... as if I'm being intrusive. Any of the guys chime right in whatever the hell they want with the stupidest questions and it's fine.

Today I stood my ground and I said I need to ask you this because it's not just a stupid question. The problem I was encountering was that on our new system which, is only on our cell phones, the service level agreements gave a different time requirement for it getting done than our old system which we still use. that's pretty fucking crucial because if you miss an SLA even one minute it can cost the company thousands of dollars per incident in penalties

I have 8 cases today all due by 7pm in the old system and due by 1pm in the new system, which we are supposed to go by.

today there was an upper level manager on when I asked a question and he said hold on a second who asked that question..... Gina? That's a good question because that's a known problem and then he checked into it and told everyone what they need to do.

I don't ask a stupid questions. Also, when I have a problem everyone tells me to do basic shit that I already did before I ask. The guys are all mostly dip shits but get treated with reverence. It's bullshit.

Yeah, I'm fine! I was talking with Molly the other day. She was a member of a forum that was not unlike ours as far as friends and longevity. The owner recently died and the place is gone. I told her that I don't want that happening to us.

I have surgery coming up for my beautiful face, and you just never know. I'm not going anywhere if I can help it, but I want to make sure the forum will still be here in case anything were to happen. There's a lot of memories here. We have a bond and it would be a shame to have it suddenly just end for everyone some random day.

Sure, you guys will probably cry for me every day for maybe 10 years, but eventually FW will get back to being s shell of what it was when I was around. ☻

Seriously. If you want to be someone who get's the keys, flat-out just say it and I'll work with you to make sure it happens. It can be more than one person. I trust any of you.

I don't expect anything to happen I'm just trying to prepare. After Molly and I talked the other day, I realized that we need a plan in place. Sooner the better.

Like I said I could send the information to several people and maybe you guys could all get together and figure it out. I can even show somebody the ropes if they're interested. It's not like it's a big deal or anything to run the place.

I'm just about ready to go into a doctor appointment right now so I'll chat later..... or when I'm inside waiting.

if something happens to me I want Flame Warriors to continue on with somebody else.

We need to find someone who can keep the lights on.

I would like to set up something that will trigger the sending of all the information for the server and logins in case I'm not around for a given amount of time. Does anybody here want to be that person? Maybe it could be a couple of people? Even if you don't personally think you would like to runs the place, I would like to have somebody to at least get the information to so that everything won't be lost.

he is right up there for worst POTUS of all time... him ... LBJ... and the monkey boy.... any order you want depending on mood.

lazs

I remember when he was president... and for years after, people would say he was a "nuclear engineer" for serving on a nuclear submarine. he never did serve on a nuclear submarine and he was and is an ignorant fuckwad.

I'm super, super fortunate in a lot of ways. No one questions that I'm a woman and I look decent. I've really only lost one friend that I know for sure is a direct result of my transition. Other than that, I have gained everything. I'm happy and fit right in to my skin. I wish I would have done this when I was 20.