Posts by Iron

Didn't know reWASD could be turned on and off without shutting it down. It was off so no shooting at the tanks but learned how to use the waypoints I added in the mission editor.

May be a few mins before the video is ready.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Might as well say the powers that are hiding all this from us hung a transmitter from the dome and have invisible wires running up to it.

So, given all the satellites in orbit, particularly the GPS, it should be possible to calculate the exact dimensions of this dome.

Why haven't any Flat Earthers done this?

Also, how is it possible to send a tightly focused beam to the dome and have it bounce back widely dispersed? Because if it's not tightly focused then it would certainly be possible to detect the signal on its way up to the dome.

Satellites are cell towers, planes, drones, high altitude balloons, LORAN, bouncing signals off the dome.

No transmission antenna in 3 miles = no signal.

Next?

You just don't want to get specific do you? Truth is sometimes found in the details. Best to avoid those if you can't handle the truth.

Things I should have known. In my defense I've been learning how to fly the frikin thing. Just moving to killing stuff.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's no lag in power or torque with the dual stage turbo. I drove it. It will put you back in your seat as soon as you press that pedal. The Raptor has more power though and he wants that.

Did you get a hard top on that Bronco?

Son-in-law's. Removeable top. Don't think it's a hard top. He won a drawing that will allow him to buy a Raptor Bronco soon. He's going to sell or trade the one he has now when he buys the Raptor. He let me drive it, was fun. Dual stage turbo, plenty of power.

ED still has a lot of work left to do on the Apache but there's much fun to be had as is. Vortex Ring State seems to be exaggerated or at least without a gradual onset. I've succumbed to it more than a few times. No FCR yet and many bugs left to squash. It's certainly finished enough to allow extensive training which is most definitely required. Brother comments every time we go up how impressive the sim is.

We've been doing basic flight training in it mostly but have been turning Russian tanks into molten slag lately. Gonna work in the Caucuses some next go.

The relatively large number of Flat Earthers today proves that our education system is failing.

Not because the schools have failed to convince some of the facts but rather because they are not teaching people how to think logically for themselves.

Even simpler to prove that a satellite is in fact many miles up in the sky. Have a satellite dish? Most receivers have tuning software built in. You can adjust your own antenna and watch first hand as the signal strength varies as you physically move the dish.

Grav has failed to explain many things that are readily observable to anyone sufficiently curious. Satellites for example. Anyone with the time can receive a satellite signal, track it first hand across a distance sufficient to triangulate the source, and determine its altitude.