Posts by Mollyblue

I like it!:this

That's kind of how it seems in this forum right now. Yep, Pink Floyd lyrics. Probably my favorite band, especially the Wish You Were Here album. OOooops… album.:rock

Anyway, it does seem like its us, and them, and that's probably how "them" see "us". So I am trying to learn a little about the posting style of the combined forum now. That was kind of my reference to a decoder ring in another thread. I'm not a longtimer like some here, several years probably.

Anyway I was out cleaning my garage and Us and Them came on.

I am new here and also trying to see the rhythm.:flowers

That's kind of how it seems in this forum right now. Yep, Pink Floyd lyrics. Probably my favorite band, especially the Wish You Were Here album. OOooops… album.:rock

Anyway, it does seem like its us, and them, and that's probably how "them" see "us". So I am trying to learn a little about the posting style of the combined forum now. That was kind of my reference to a decoder ring in another thread. I'm not a longtimer like some here, several years probably.

Anyway I was out cleaning my garage and Us and Them came on.

David Gilmour fan? He is awesome.

Well we here in California just got a blessing. A judge just overruled California's blocking of purchasing magazines that carry more than 10 rounds. We have waited awhile on this and gun stores are very busy taking orders.:this:this

The mayor and all the police are ..................pissed about this.. it is not over.

lazs

You have the race for mayor there going ahead within this next week so wonder how that plays into this? I think there is a wide spread between Lightfoot and the other candidate like 36 point difference?.

Pretty sure that now the charges have been officially dropped they can't be brought back up.

From the state, but if for any reason the FBI could link it directly into something else while investigating the mail fraud who knows? Dirty, dirty, dirty. Seeing as Fox had recused herself I have to wonder why she was notified about this and was present accompanying Smolette this morning? The police chief had not even been notified this was going to happen.

so now that it's not a false crime I'm sure they're going to prosecute the two guys that actually did it right? Yeah, right. How are they going to explain that away?

I would not want to be him living in Chicago, the police have long memories. Higher ups in Chicago and elsewhere just snubbed the police very publicly.

good. at least they don't make one set of rules for police, and another for the rest of us like they do in pfrnj.

what if they start limiting powder and primers?

There are a lot of changes and fine tuning on this so I try to keep up to date but as it is working through the legal system I keep getting new information. In one article it mentioned officers will not be required in some things?:picard

I love you guys but it isn't harsh, for us it is insane. It is the antithesis of who we are.

the US is heavy on the brainwashing and propaganda.. ironicly.

It’s obvious to foreigners.

:futurama

My opinion on this is it really has to do with how well we observe our Constitution and its Bill of Rights which defines for us how long we have to remain under any particular government.

It is a difference but it is useless unless it is observed. Whether it will be engaged who knows? That is what undergirds the entire 'gun' rights thing. It vouchsafes all of the other stipulated items guaranteed by the Constitution.

My great, great grandfather came here from New South Wales and he got there via his father who the British sent there on a prisoner ship I have not yet found out what he did:dunno