Posts by Mollyblue

Pakistan On High Alert, Indian Military Ready To Strike

The situation at the LoC (Line of Control) between India and Pakistan remains critical, as both countries are ready for an all-out conflict, reported Sputnik. "There is a difficult situation with India. We wish for de-escalation and are taking steps for this. The situation like the prime minister [Imran Khan] said remains on alert", Pakistan's Foreign Office spokesman Dr. Muhammad Faisal said in a television report earlier this month. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held meetings with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and military commanders, over its "readiness to initiate war against Pakistan," India TV News reported.

The timing of this India/Pakistan conflict is interesting.

If everyone is watching India and Pakistan start lobbing nukes at each other, what is being ignored in Caracas?

It seems to be getting more heated and lost of years behind all of this Kashmir issue.

Molly... I have never loaded 300 H&H... 300 savage is like two bucks a round these days too tho. I can load it for around forty cents a round using military .308 brass... I use the military cause it has no "308" headstamp.

lazs

You must have had a start a few years ago when the military was going to not do that anymore. Thankfully they changed their minds.

Molly... I have never loaded 300 H&H... 300 savage is like two bucks a round these days too tho. I can load it for around forty cents a round using military .308 brass... I use the military cause it has no "308" headstamp.

lazs

That is what I have to use in ,y Browning .300magnum.

Red meat the most enriched source of vitamin B12. Bless you and hope you are getting much better.

I like it:flowers

I did. Started chasing pussy in 4th grade, never stopped.

You Rio Linda guys OTOH....

Really, Rio Linda? When Rush Limbaugh was on radio in Sacramento, he never missed a chance to take swipes at Rio Linda.

The problem with 16 gauge is that it is an oddball today with ammo more expensive and less choices.

lazs

Yes, I ordered a case of it and it took awhile to get it. Similar thing with .300 H&H magnum, very expensive. Over two dollars per round.

It is, its all you can eat, I think I ate ribeye the most but they had some other odd things. Some were good some weren’t my thing. The all you can eat is good for a guy but I really couldn’t eat a whole lot. Mr Foss had to make it up for me. He was stuffed! Lol

I have a cookbook that is titled 1001 Recipes and it crosses Asia, Japan and clear over into Greece, Armenia, etc. When you go through it from country to country depending a lot upon the climates respectively you end up seeing really , maybe 50 variations of essentially the same dishes. I learned a lot just by studying them.