Posts by Mollyblue

mollyblue palentology and archeologly i would i go for if if i lived in the us. there is so much t to discovever in the mighty country. i think people were living in north america a long time before the clovis people

in new zealand i found a limestone cave. full; of bones, probably sheep . people have carved their names on the walls going back to the 1930s. that was back in the 1980s.

I agree with you and if you follow some of our large rivers you will discover all kinds of petroglyphs and languages, Ogham the ancient Irish from medieval times and ancient Hebrew and others. From north to south and down throughout central America and South America. Last year I read about a Canadian whose Indian ancestry specifies he is related to a tribe located below our souther border has been here from 14,000 yearsz ago. He is the sole descendant identified today.. There is all kinds of evidence of people who came here thousands upon thousands of yearzs ago from all over the planet.

LOL Molly... you are correct but... I don't go anywhere that it is a problem... if I do? I wash the car right away.

I don't like to see snow... even on TV.

lazs

I lived in Squaw Valley one winter with record snow and feel the same way. I cannot tell you the rate of oxidation but I can mention when on Naha in Okinawa I was observing a car with a whole lot of rust damage along the outside of the driver's unerneath along the bottom of the doors and said how many years has he failed to do something about this. The guard replied that started happening about three weeks ago from a scrape. Struck dumb on that one.

Well, I believe we still use a sand salt mixture to address road :flowerssnow reduction and that triggers rust issues??????????

My son does this too.

You think there was only one? You be one really dumb person.

The number is not the qualifying part of the quotient. We have more than one copy of many official doucmentsz and historical government items including the Bill Rights. There 14 of them. The president gave to her as Speaker of the House one of the official copies of the State of the Union speeches. Why Are you so antagonistic to this side of the border and to us?

HUH! She wore the power color suit, orchestrated the introudctory lack of protool, initiated the tight shot of extending her hand after the intentional, very public slight to the president, his office and the Amerrican people and their respective body of representatives and eyerolled, yawned, facial machinations and finally timing the final shot over the bow, her eyes glittering like a predator animals ready to pounce, stood prominently as he concluded his speech, tearing assunder , illegally,, the copy of the aforementioned into halfs. Yeah, that's the ticket. Go girl . Only thing missing in this staged premeditated event were the pointy little hats for the white attired sisters. So now she wants this to just go away?