Posts by lazs

I liked some heart stuff nuke.. you can listen to it. Sleep.... of course we are.... but you are the one who says I have the worst taste in music ever.

I think that my taste covers a pretty wide range but I block out everything you have to take a class on or pretend to like for someone else.

Like I said.. it is background to me... and not really that often. It adds something to a movie sometimes... unless it is rap.

Do you like rap?

lazs

Ok.. when the zombie apocalypse is here? you are gonna be at my door.. with nothing to offer..... I may take your wife but you will be lucky to get the gel I flick off the can of yummy spam onto the porch. All the stuff you guys like to eat will have been consumed or rotted... but..... I will have a whole pantry full of delicious spam.

lazs

what you miss is that I don't give a shit about straining to like something. I like most classical but some is boring. I am not appreciating it in the same way others are.. and I am not going to bother... it either moves me or it does not.

I could tell you the same thing about rap. you are just not appreciating it. I am not a musician and am tone deaf. you don't have to be a poet to appreciate some poetry..

Music is background. if it is grating or you have to spend more time on it than a Robert Frost poem then it is worthless to me. If your guitar sounds like a bag of cats on fire? it may be some huge technical triumph but to me it is garbage. not worth my time..

My son played in Witchhook sky which was pretty big in santa cruz area... went to see em a few times... one opening act the guy used a 7" grinder on a big hunk of scrap metal... people went wild at how great it was. they were wasting my fucking time.

lazs

you need to do the math. weigh a #9 pellet and then weigh a double ought pellet. You can argue all you want but the math does not support you and... the actual evidence does not either.

In Marshals there were many bird shot shootings. They were very survivable. buck? not so much.

lazs

I really do not like rum... the thing cubans and mexicans have in common is that they both have a national booze that is undrinkable.

lazs

that is all well and good but did you guys see the ad on there that showed some unknown starlett who got an ass enhancement surgery and was in a bikini? made it not a total waste of time.

lazs

You have no idea... I probly seen anybody who was anybody from those days... and yes.. the endless boring stuff was endless boring stuff back then too. Jim Morrison was actually pretty good... sounded the same on stage as the records.. skinny little fuck big voice. Hendricks beat the shit out of the guitar and some of his stuff bored the crap out of me but he was smart... he didn't do endless "look at me musicians" shit much. But then... only seen him once. The stones put on a decent show but were beet stupid... hired the HA's.

For a time... there was nothing. maybe I was just burned out on rock and roll... but it was a fucking musical desert... guys trying to look like women and endless angry guitar crap.

If it were not for 'outlaw' country and texmex... I would not have ever turned on the radio again.. there was a classical music period... still in the mood for that once in a while.

lazs

I actually have the best taste in music on this board... mostly cause I got nothing to prove.

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean... come on... why not just dance the night away?

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.