Posts by Phatzo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Forget his covers go to 4 minutes on this one and check out the outro with Rabea Massaad

I had to be rescued from Shrubbery once, I was in the beer garden out the back of Portsea Hotel for a Sunday Sesh when the urge to relieve myself of a whole bunch of beer came upon me. The beer garden at Portsea over looks Port Phillip Bay and has about a 15 foot drop to the beach out the back, which was near by and the dunny was at the other end of the building. I snuck off to a spot out of sight on the edge of the drop off and started to piss into the shrubs on it. I had been in the beer garden for quite a few hours in the sun consuming beer listening to the band and had developed sea legs, this led to a bit of a tumble off the drop. I was stopped very early by a particular shrub that was covered in 1 inch long sharp spikes which pierced me in all sorts of places including my still out cock. I was stuck in this bush for about five minutes until I could get the attention of my mates to come and get me out.

External Content www.youtube.com

When I was about 14 my mother had a Lowry organ, I would sit at it for hours playing this because it was the only thing I knew.

We've been using them for six or seven years as a replacement for the F-111. A bit of a different job description but they do alright. They are supposed to be replaced by F-35s as they become operational. I reckon keep them running too along with our smaller Hornets.

Some great interviews by Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols, definitely worth a dig

I'm watching Jonesy's Jukebox right now, I'll watch it in a minute.