Posts by SWtarget

...penalties include fees,same same!

Not at all. A penalty would be paid to the mortgage holder if there were any such penalties built into the contract for early termination. I'm sure such clauses exist somewhere, but not in any mortgage I've ever experienced (personally or through anyone I know).

The new mortgage lender may charge origination fees to initiate the loan. But that goes to the new mortgage lender, not the lender being paid off. So not the same at all.

found twat's leash holder

028vArT5BqdF33GJufVP1UI0v6SYxpJz5cbuborgcYeUhK3YpxbBnkiQdzIjtSYIvJSSVfXAm8100g=s1000-nd

Since a disproportionate number of those who are hesitant to get the vaccine are black or brown, I don't think this policy would end the way she thinks it would end.

Or maybe she's just racist.

Not sure if anyone here is/was an SG-1 fan. In the 4th season they had an Episode titled "2010."

It was a 10 year jump ahead from the previous episode. Earth has met a civilization called the Aschen who are providing earth with all kinds of life-improving technology, including vaccines that cure cancer and double the human lifespan. Except, turns out that also 90% of the population that received the Aschen vaccines also end up sterilized, something that Earth's governments knew would happen (though told it would be a lower percentage) but went along with anyway.

So maybe I'll wait about 10 years before deciding what to do. Unlike SG-1, we don't have time loop gobbledygook to fall back on.

Those guys filling corn syrup buckets have been doing really well this year.

I think exports to China have dropped in the last month due to the global supply chain disruptions on all things shipping, but prices are still $2/bu or so over last year's average.

But it is people that create the algorithms in the bot.

They are the ones deciding "Pelosi + Nazi = Ban" but "Trump + Nazi = OK."

Ok, so that said, Nancy/et al will never get the full picture of Trump's business based on tax returns, as they can only get the Federal tax info, NOT the states, other than the NY example you gave. Is that correct?

Corporate tax laws are unnecessarily complicated and because of this, large companies employ a large number of accountants just to keep track of them.

But as I understand it, in theory any public company needs to file a full disclosure of sales and profits made in the United States. A company with business dealings in all 50 states also has to submit sales and incomes statements in each state. Edit - any profits "brought home" to the parent company from overseas affiliates are also taxable.

Taxes paid at the state level can be considered a business expense in some cases and therefore deductible from net income on Federal filings. Similar to why so may blue states were up in arms when Trumps tax rules put caps on how much tax paid to these high-tax state governments could be deducted off your Federal return (if you itemized).

So a fishing expedition by a state DA would be looking for discrepancies between the business tax returns in each individual state vs. what is claimed on the Federal level, hoping some tax professional made an error large enough that they could claim it is a criminal offense.

"At the beginning of next year, California will begin enforcing an animal welfare proposition approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2018 that requires more space for breeding pigs, egg-laying chickens and veal calves. National veal and egg producers are optimistic they can meet the new standards, but only 4% of hog operations now comply with the new rules. Unless the courts intervene or the state temporarily allows non-compliant meat to be sold in the state, California will lose almost all of its pork supply, much of which comes from Iowa, and pork producers will face higher costs to regain a key market."

Sounds like y'all are going to get exactly what you asked for, so no sympathy here.

They're cinder blocks. Even if filled with concrete, they all have weak spots between the bocks. You normally offset this by staggering the blocks. Stacking cinder blocks is the least effective way (and weakest) to build them. The home on top acts like a sail. Even with sustained winds that aren't particularly strong, you're going to deteriorate the grout between the blocks. Water and motion will do the rest. It will eventually topple over.

Of course... the first thing that's going to go is that top deck on the stairs so the rest is pretty moot.

Why do you assume they are "cinder blocks" when reinforced concrete pilings can look similar from a distance?

piling20mowery0061

Manufactured and Modular Stilt Homes in Florida - Ocala Custom Homes

Dam, some Catholics here will beat the shit out a protestant for walking into their neighbourhood, and vice versa.

Hence I always lived with the saying "With strangers around you have no religion to be found"

This whole "Christian Unity" thing you have over there seems to calm them down at least. Not so uptight it seems.

Catholic vs. Protestant over there is a lingering remnant of the unfortunate integration of politics into religion. Make no mistake, anyone who would inflict violence on another without provocation is not following Christ, but rather is twisting religion to use as his justification to follow his own desires.

Matthew 5:43-48:

You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

She was in that sit com that was supposed to take place in the restaurant at the top of the Renaissance Center in Detroit. If I remember correctly she was diagnosed with breast cancer and died really quickly? The whole thing kinda killed the show... The cuter girl went on to be in Wings. She was a hottie.

Watch It's A Living | Prime Video