Posts by Auntie Pho

DNC are just lucky the GQP has become the party of nutjob nazi boomer uncles. If the Repugs somehow take their party back from the MAGA cultists, Dems are going to have to do a lot better.

This is based AF. I confiscate phones when they enter my classroom, and lock them up. It's against district policy, but my principal looks the other way. If parents complained then she might have to stop me, but guess what, parents don't complain. In fact the kids rarely complain. My class is fun and popular and it's more fun if you actually engage with the work.

No COVID amnesty from me. I will never forgive the anti-vax, anti-mask, people who fought rational public health measures, and the politicians who sabotaged our pandemic response for virtue signaling and personal gain.

I ran the summer-only goodyears on my 2019 SS 1LE. I didn't race... I just got silly on windy roads.

Fellow man of culture! What are you driving now?

The stock Goodyears (F1 Supercar 3) are great tires. I am actually going back to those once I wear out the current tires. The tires I have on right now (Falken RT-660) are maybe .5 sec quicker on autocross, but they are only good for three laps or so on the track before they get greasy, and they don't like really hot weather.

The stock Goodyears are super consistent in hot weather and you can do lap after lap on the track. The only limitation of the Goodyears is taking a few runs to get up to temp when autocrossing, and in cold weather they never really get up to temp. But on hot days all the Falken and Bridgestone and Yokohama guys have to spray their tires with water between autocross runs, and I just sit in the car and enjoy the A/C.

So basically the Goodyears are a better tire for track days and are only a little slower for autocross. I have a set of stock wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport All-Seasons on them for winter.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you want to autocross, let me know. I live in Sac now and run the events at Thunderhill (Willows) and Reno. There are also events at Crow's Landing, Atwater, and Fresno. The truck would definitely do fine or you could drive my car. There are three specific classes for "American Muscle", one for newer stuff, one for older stuff, and one for two seaters (basically Corvettes). There is always at least one ratty looking thing with a big V-8 giving the Porsches etc a hard time.

Yep... Godless is a good one. They threw feminism in there without trashing the men. I give them a bit of credit there. It's also a story line that goes directions you weren't expecting.

Hey Dave! ♥️♥️♥️♥️🍆💦

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Except the lights aren't going out. And instead of communism it's a publicly traded for-profit corporation, and nobody's starving. But other than that, he nailed it.

BRZ, GTR, LC500, I like! I had a 2015 BRZ but got tired of the motor. The new ones seem to have a much more flexible engine. If I decide to build a dedicated track car I would definitely consider one.

Consumables on the Camaro are expensive. But it is crazy fast for the money. And it will just do lap after lap with no worries about brake fade or temps or tire degradation. At least with the stock tires. I have some autocross tires on it that get pretty greasy after 5 laps on the track.

Please post the wife videos and hope you are out of the chair ASAP.