Posts by mrfish

I couldn't get more than about 20 seconds into that bit you posted above. Best I could tell it was about negro and mulatto lesbians doing drugs and crying.

According to Wikipedia: "Euphoria is an American teen drama television series created by Sam Levinson and based on the Israeli miniseries of the same name originally created by Ron Leshem, Daphna Levin, and Tmira Yarden"

Oh... Why? It is the electro-jew?

Yeah, basically. It promotes everything that is bad and degenerate and mocks everything that is good as being square or silly. It's propaganda that forms public perception and it's mostly just filth at this point.

He's doing the little thing where he says my people and all that. You're precious grandpa, you really are. Your jokes never get old, and I love your stories no matter how many times you fall asleep retelling them at dinner.

I got this app on my TV... I mentioned it before. I a buttload of channels, but still don't watch anything.

I "Favorited" two shows back when I got it. GoT and The Office. I got sick of GoT pretty fast and have been watching The Office.

I'm about 6 episode into the last season and I'm getting sad that it's going to be over soon. That show is great. Great actors.

This is 12 years ago?

(I thought the obscure Austrian painter part would have given him lots of material to attack me with, but apparently my drywall is far more interesting. This one is far more incoherent than usual, clearly an adult male, most likely just finished jerking off and is now prowling the internet for entertainment. Fascinating. Let's return to the blind and continue to watch the Wild Sperg in action.)

)

Think of the president as a 60s Motown girl group. A Jew owns the company, a Jew writes the songs, a Jew is their manager, a Jew produces the album, a Jew does the promotion, etc. but all you ever see is the girl group. No one reads the liner notes.

Presidents do as they are told and give the public little bumper sticker statements they can understand. If they are pushing an idea it comes from way behind the lines, it's not theirs. Even the false promises they make during campaigns are group tested long before the lie is made.

Really, you don't already know this shit? You think policy is a force of will thing from a single man? Government hasn't been that way since at least Nixon, and only sorta then. You'll never see much of who actually governs you.

Wow, you guys are so conditioned that you see any criticism and immediately defend Trump.

"I guess that is all on the Trump also."

"damn that Trump. He caused this...SOMEhow"

This has nothing to do with Trump. That is so Pavlovian, it's amazing to see it in action.

Just kidding. This is about the Federal Reserve having to take emergency measures by injecting $75 billion dollars a day over the last week into the short term borrowing markets because of another liquidity crisis. Remember 2008? Like that, maybe not as bad this time, we'll see.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com…funding-markets-stabilize

"NEW YORK (Sept 20): The Federal Reserve added liquidity for a fourth straight day to a vital corner of the funding markets, helping further stabilize rates as investors remain concerned that fresh bouts of stress may be felt in the weeks ahead."

- In other words Buckle Up Goyim!

It seems the pawnshop dudes have a secret handshake on those deals.

He just texted me about one with kreigsmarine stamping for $1200.

I think I bought one sadly it will be lost in an unfortunate kayaking accident in heavy surf later this winter.

Not an expert, but I don't think they had specific Kriegsmarine stamping. They all look the same as far I know for Luftwaffe, SS, Heer, Police, etc. There should be an eagle carrying a swastika on the trigger guard and at the end of the barrel, and a number on the left trigger guard that says its series which is easy to look up online as to its date. They did get a lot of the ones with the grip that had that low screw I was talking about.