Look, man!

• I feel sorry for him. I think he really does have some kind of dementia.

Ever been around a person that stutters?

Teflon says something and a second or two later says that something again. Must have dementia if he can't remember what he said a second or two before.:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I have been around people who stutter. Biden does not have a stuttering problem.. he has a cognitive problem. World leaders are salivating at a chance to rip off America if this idiot gets in.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The script writers threw the sutter thing out to see if it would stick. Those who want to believe swallowed it.

It isn't just how he says it. It's what he says.

• I have been around people who stutter. Biden does not have a stuttering problem.. he has a cognitive problem. World leaders are salivating at a chance to rip off America if this idiot gets in.

lazs

Hes been ripping off America himself for 50 fucking years

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Anybody who has lost a loved one to dementia can recognize what is happening to Joe. He won't make it to the election....and the dims know it. Harris was selected to mobilize the left for when Biden is forced to step down.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Anybody who has lost a loved one to dementia can recognize what is happening to Joe. He won't make it to the election....and the dims know it. Harris was selected to mobilize the left for when Biden is forced to step down.

I'm surprised his family hasn't gotten him to bow out. As much as I dislike him and what he stands for, I have empathy for him. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.