Obama Disasters Trump Fixed

• By Andrew Klavan. He describes Obama as incompetent and dishonest. For my boy Milo...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• A wise man on here says from time to time.... that the best thing about the monkey boy 8 years? is that he was stupid and lazy. Being stupid meant he got nothing done.... being lazy meant he got nothing done.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I will be brutally honest here. I rarely if ever watched the news the whole time the monkey boy was in. I would NEVER listen to him speak longer than it took to hit 'mute' or change channels... about the same for rap or hip hop actually....

It was really really easy because..... The brown dumbo actually did nothing. Months and months would go by when.. really? nothing interesting happened in the United States... sure.. things were getting gradually worse and worse but nothing I could do about it so why dwell on it right?

Since Trump has gotten in? every day is a godsend. great news.. I watch an hour of news every day.

I think I am pretty smart.... but.. there is no way I can keep up with Trumps 3D chess game especially on the economy. My comedic timing is pretty good... his is better.. Gina... would not Trump fit in at one of the BBQs at my house? LOL

lazs

• I have dealt with politicians. Had to. Was my job... one of the best stories is that a slimeball dem congressman had an event at the facility I ran (shit plant) all kinds of reporters... GIANT sweepstakes size check. I had to be in the pick to shake hands with the smarmy fuck.

Sooo... I would be in the papers at least a few times every 6 months. My mexican loved it... mostly tho.. it was "everything goes tits up... Doran to blame" she did not care.. my picture was in the paper. God bless em? her family thought it was a big deal.. they bought dozens of copies every time.

Soooo.. I would have to walk by the newspaper racks and see my ugly mug on the front page (never good news)

My friends who knew me seen that pic with me shaking hands with that smarmy dem fuckwad.. They laughed and said cruel things.. the theme being.. LOL you shook his hand!

I told everyone..... No... I was not shaking his hand. He was trying to reach over and steal my wallet so I grabbed his hand.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!