The Trumpster... promises..

• You guys should sign up for the whitehouse newsletter.. way more fun than the sour grapes twat twins bullshit.. I recall and maybe you do.. that the Trumpster promised to cut regulations by telling the federal agencies that for every regulation they made they had to cut 2 old ones out... No one is talking about this promise but here is what I just got in the email....

One stat to remember: The Administration promised to cut 2 regulations for each new one added. Agencies blew that 2:1 goal out of the water, instead eliminating rules at a 22:1 clip.

To me? this is huge. This is the kind of thing that having a real POTUS with some balls and energy can do for us. This is shit that lasts a while. This is shit that makes America great again.... not more regulations and bowing to shitheads in other nations that want to destroy us or acting like MMGW is real..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• 22:1??

That is huge.

This newsletter thingy sounds intriguing. Might check it out.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Says the malware.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You just snag shit from everyone, man. Put it in your deplorable bucket and hash it NEXT FUCKING DAY.

What are ya, fucking stupid? It worked at the old house. Not 30 post a fucking day here. Evah.

• You will recall my predictions. That Trump would win and be the greatest President of modern times. At first I said since Reagan, but then revised it. I honestly think he is.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• http://www.breitbart.com/big-g…cast-hits-4-0-gdp-growth/

The Trump economic boom is picking up steam as American heads into the final weeks of the president’s first year in office.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Nowcast, which attempts to estimate economic output based on the latest releases of data, now says GDP appears to be growing at a 4% annualized rate in the fourth quarter. That is the highest level on record for the Nowcast, which was launched just two years ago.

The Nowcast was revised up primarily due to positive impacts of revisions of earlier data, the New York Fed’s website said Friday.

A similar tool from the Atlanta Fed was also revised up earlier this week to 3.3 percent. The Atlanta Fed measure has a track record of being considerably more pessimistic about growth than the New York Fed’s Nowcast.

If the Nowcast turns out to be on track, the fourth quarter will see the economy grow far more than most major forecasts had expected. A survey of economists completed at the end of the third quarter saw economic growth coming in at just 2.5 percent.

• Remember how Bush left with his tax cuts? Your extra 1,000 dollars that year.

These keystone motherfuckers aren't messing around. They want it now. Fuck, they have to have it now. Rent is due.

We are about ready to punt your asses as far as anything has ever been kicked. Hope you enjoyed debauching everything. It will never happen again, Putin.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nuke... yep.. that was a really outstanding prediction you made back then. at the time it just was something for me to have a little hope for.

There were some pretty wise people on that old board tho..

lazs

• http://www.breitbart.com/big-g…ily-immigration-into-u-s/

I'm sure every democrat would have done THIS:

“Despite being a modern economy, the United States awards most of its green cards on an antiquated system of family ties, not skill or merit,” a White House official told Breitbart News in a statement. “This system of Chain Migration—whereby one immigrant can bring in their entire extended families, who can bring in their families and so on—de-skills the labor force, puts downward pressure on wages, and increases the deficit.”

“Chain Migration also undermines national security, by failing to establish merit-based criteria for evaluating entrants into the United States—instead, familial relations are all that is required to obtain a green card and, in turn, become a voting U.S. Citizen within a short period of time, with access to Federal welfare and government benefits,”

• Cool thing is he is tireless... he is doing so many things that he has actually overloaded the lefty media... they can't get a long enough lie and hate thing going on one thing he does before he starts another.

It is glorious. Their heads are gonna explode or they are gonna learn some sense... my money is on brain splattered news centers.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!