I'm. Waiting for this guy to get hauled over the #metoo coals...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• LOL!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Ya know... men and women mate by nature. women flirt by nature and dress to attract men. Women generally like some degree of flirting or attention.. thing is it varies and there are few rules... and... women change on what they will or won't accept as they age.

Sooo....something they encouraged 20 years ago or last week.. . will be offensive now.. especially if there is money in it. I think they even have a word for that..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!