Still stupid after all these years.

• No world view evaluation... same smug ... same arrogance... same overestimation of their intelligence.

http://www.theshitbags.com/for…059-thankyou-deplorables/

"I would like to hereby thank all of the semi-literate deplorable racist morons who supported Trump from the moment he used the words "Mexican" and "rapist" in the same sentence. Without your gullible stupidity, 2016 likely would have been a dull and depressing election year, culminating in another Bush/Rmoney/McSame presidency. This year will go down in history as by far the most entertaining presidential election for generations, not to mention the election of the first Madame President, all thanks to you deplorables. Seriously, we could not have done it without you. Considering your limitations, this is the greatest contribution to America that you morons could have possibly made. You have performed a great service to your country and I salute you. "

Thank you for living up to the stereotype.

:trumped

• You People?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• He was not wrong... this has been the most entertaining presidency of my lifetime. even scroat will admit if honest (LOL) that he would miss Trump and the fun if somehow Trump lost in 2020.. I think most lefties are secretly rooting for Trump to win so that America will never be boring again,.

Lets be honest... who in the world was not bored by anything the brown dumbo and the demented biden ever came up with? did anyone actually listen to a full speech from the? LOL

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I noticed Twat's been keeping a low profile lately. I wonder if the Covid got him.

It's good to hear that I'm in your thoughts and prayers during my vision-quest.

No COVID in this basement. Although my aunt and uncle both got the COVID and came through with barely any symptoms... despite being in their 70's with some pretty serious pre-existing health problems. Matter of fact the COVID kinda ran through the old church back in Appalachia- multiple oldsters infected. No serious problems as far as I know.

I'm almost entertaining the idea of attending a service next time I'm there. Not that I give a shit about Jesus or the like... but just to see some old folks that may not be around much longer, and top re-visit those strange tribal rituals I haven't seen for a few decades.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Be sure to wear your maga hat.

A proper Holy Roller would never wear a hat to church.

Maybe some would, but they're clearly going to hell.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• It's good to hear that I'm in your thoughts and prayers during my vision-quest.

No COVID in this basement. Although my aunt and uncle both got the COVID and came through with barely any symptoms... despite being in their 70's with some pretty serious pre-existing health problems. Matter of fact the COVID kinda ran through the old church back in Appalachia- multiple oldsters infected. No serious problems as far as I know.

I'm almost entertaining the idea of attending a service next time I'm there. Not that I give a shit about Jesus or the like... but just to see some old folks that may not be around much longer, and top re-visit those strange tribal rituals I haven't seen for a few decades.

Good to see you're still upright.

Well, with all this knew first hand info you've gotten do you still fear the chinese flu?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!