Guessing People's Personalities by Their yard

• I don't have a yard and don't really want one. What does that say?

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• I don't have a yard and don't really want one. What does that say?

You have no garden tools I can borrow.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• (and have me NOT run over her stupid plants and shrubs and shit.)

When I had thr 2.5 acre homestead to mow, that's why my ex mowed it. She loved making the goddamn yard an obstacle course with all kinds of fucking plants. I didn't feel like avoiding the goddamn things, so she mowed in order to keep my ass off the mower :-)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.