Guessing People's Personalities by Their yard

• It's a product of where and how I grew up... but I'll never understand people who water their lawn just so they can mow more.

The purpose of mowing is to knock down the weeds. Nothing more.

• Strip up the old zoysia that was contaminated with Bermuda grass and lay down new zoysia turf.

No idea how the Bermuda grass got into my yard.

In only three spots.

Big spots nonetheless but it was localized enough to make it easy to remove.

Had new plants put in around the house while I was at it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• sooo... no lawn with cool little squares then? As for the rest of the post? if I had your money I would throw mine away.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The landscaper said it looked someone cast seed in my yard.

What kind of SOB does that?

Cost me a weekend of OT to fix and the shrubs were two weekends.

I don't like working weekends.

Wife is happy so it was worth it.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• wait... I know that must have been a typo razer so I won't fuck with you but man... it almost looked like you were saying you wasted a weekend of your glutten free life on.... wait 3 total? to fix ..... plants that were growing just fine?

last plants I bought were $5 each... .. no wait.. the rose bushes were some brit thing Janice had to have that cost... I don't know.. a shitload... now they won't stop growing.

lazs

• if that did not cost you $. Shit.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• ok, which one of you aholes has been to Razer's house?

is he anywhere near Kansas?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• I woulda gone but from the PM's I just figured he was some stalker dude in a white van. There is more to the man than that tho it seems. I mean.. he seems to like to work a lot.

lazs

• I'm hoping to sell by the end of next year so I wanted curb appeal.

The knockout roses seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm not so sure.

• I may be selling my place in a year and a half. Moving to a freedom (mostly) loving state where I will be closer to my daughter and grand kids.. and well incidentally.. and unfortunately.. a shitload of ex's.

My duplex is in California.. it hasn't been remodeled since.. fuck if I know and I built the place.. but it is in paradise (that would be California for you east coast girls)

Soo.. it just keeps going up in value. I could spend 100k on a remodel and get 90k or so more.. or I could just take the half a mill and tell em "as is" I want property out in the country with a shop and the ability to shoot off my back porch... and a place I can let anyone who has managed to stay with me this long a place to park their stuff and live.

lazs

• The landscaper said it looked someone cast seed in my yard.

So some guy cast his seed in your yard?

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Wouldn't be the first time...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• So some guy cast his seed in your yard?

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.