Guessing People's Personalities by Their yard

• This guy is WAY too concerned with what other people think. He's probably got some nasty shit in the closet too..

shutterstock_220510072-1000x511.dm.crop_0_103_1000_511_Qwrf.jpg

His wife is gonna leave him as soon as he loses that cush hedge fund job. I mean, she already fucks the pool guy and the lawn guy- sometimes at the same time!

• I'd love to play cricket on his lawn

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Backyard rules can be over very quickly, usually with a dispute over wether the one bounce one hand rule was correctly enforced and punches are thrown. This usually marks the end of the match.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• My yard in the city looks like shit. My yard at the lake looks like heaven on earth

G'head and wrap your heads around that fellas!

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Btw are we the "Bass Triplets"? I suspect that we are but contrary to popular belief I am not correct about everything.

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Well these fuckin bass players are everywhere so I had no choice but to consider the possibility that this place has also more than just us.

Furthermore that goddamn millenial Sigma is no sibling of mine.

• I was a little sad when I clicked the Bass Triplets thread. I was hoping for some cheesecake broads stroking bass necks.

I want to bring the rest of the bass family but so many of them are dirty commies I think they wouldn't talk to me.

Such is family.

• I was a little sad when I clicked the Bass Triplets thread. I was hoping for some cheesecake broads stroking bass necks.

I want to bring the rest of the bass family but so many of them are dirty commies I think they wouldn't talk to me.

Such is family.

Believe me when I say steps like these require extreme caution.

• Yeah... Bass players are everywhere until you need one that can hold down a groove that doesn't have a 10¢ head.

:dunno

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.