The fucking wave is coming

• Im not sure what you really think Milo, but if you don't think most Americans are behind Trump you're going to be in for a rude awakening.

:laughter:laughter:laughter

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Trump is going to win. But if he were to lose ? those hoping for the kind of hysteria from the right that we got from the left are gonna be disappointing... we are not hysterical womanly men like the left.

I would be bummed for sure. But my life would not change all that much. I would stop watching the news again till it was all over.

The biggest problem I see is that my kids and grandkids would suffer from the destruction of the economy and the loss of basic freedoms but my life is pretty much set.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!