Walmart today..

• And we've earned that privilege too. I got tired of having tug of wars with welfare mamas over the last bag of Skittles- it's much easier to let some senile old lady have them, then follow her and when she's not looking swipe them out of their cart.

You act like such an asshole.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also noticed the cars in the parking lot were from lots of cities up to 100 miles away. You see a little of that normally but this seemed unusual to me.

Anyone else notice how crowded the stores are?

lazs

Was in several stores yesterday and havent noticed anything out of the norm. Though I typically avoid Walmart unless I have no other option.

How can you tell what city your cars are from? I thought Cali plates werent coded.

• Those pesky dealer stickers and tag frames usually give it away for me.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• And we've earned that privilege too. I got tired of having tug of wars with welfare mamas over the last bag of Skittles- it's much easier to let some senile old lady have them, then follow her and when she's not looking swipe them out of their cart.

Dude the last thing you need is another bag of skittles

• Yeah.. no one buys a car in Davis for instance unless they live there. The dealer brackets are a pretty good indicator of where the people are from.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah.. no one buys a car in Davis for instance unless they live there. The dealer brackets are a pretty good indicator of where the people are from.

lazs

Many people dont use the plate brackets because NJ has a law about having the words New Jersey covered and every town has at least one asshole cop who has to be a hardass about it even on the ones that dont really cover then words but only a fraction of a word

Of course we have those little stickers. but cars change hands so often the only time they have any meaning is on brand new cars and even then they dont always mean anything. My van has the dealers sticker that I got it from. 2 counties away.

I know some states plates are coded. and Thought maybe Cali went that route too

• Bought a new vehicle and the dealer put his sticker on the car. Told him his free advertising was going to cost him. The sticker was removed.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Bought a new vehicle and the dealer put his sticker on the car. Told him his free advertising was going to cost him. The sticker was removed.

Hmmmmm. Not a bad idea.

Ben Moore rep tried selling me some hats and shirts once. I told him that I am the Micheal Jordan, and if he wanted me to advertise Ben Moore products and if anyone should be getting paid. It should be Ben Moore to me and that I'd have my lawyer call BM up tomorrow to see if we could come to a deal.

I've been getting free hats, shirts , sweat jackets and sweatshirts ever since.

• Carmax reluctantly removed the sticker when I bitched about it. Little place I bought my truck from a few months ago gladly removed it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You know what has occurred to me is that there is a common vein of assholism that runs through this group.

Even the faggot leftists ones.

The real asshole is finger. You people simply won't embrace the little sphincter.

Why is that?

• The Digit does not bother me in the least.

That Fucktard with the Penis-on-the-brain did.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!