Biden says he can't wait for the debates!

• He said that he gets tested for mental fitness every day .. well.. except he says 'come on man.. I never have' he calls the BLACK guy interviewer a coke junkie.. al the while stammering and fucking up his lines. No wonder his handlers do not want him to debate and no wonder his wife has to speak for him.. I tell wives and gF's to butt the fuck out and don't speak for me... What kind of man is afraid to talk to people but has his wife do it?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There needn't be a live audience. Just the two of them on the same stage with the moderators and camera crew.

• He's going to say that. I predicted that he's going to brag about how he can't wait to beat up on Trump at the debates, then he will have something come up that prevents him from attending. I'm saying it's going to be covid. He's going to get a fake bout of that and he will bravely fight it off, but the debates will unfortunately not go forward, for understandable reasons. That will be the line they take.

• He's going to say that. I predicted that he's going to brag about how he can't wait to beat up on Trump at the debates, then he will have something come up that prevents him from attending. I'm saying it's going to be covid. He's going to get a fake bout of that and he will bravely fight it off, but the debates will unfortunately not go forward, for understandable reasons. That will be the line they take.

I think you're right. I think Biden's caretakers are smart enough to know that the debates are a bad idea.

But I sort of hope I'm wrong. The Doddering Demented Dotard Debate would be really funny. Tinyhands is only slightly less fucked up than Biden. They will both make fools of themselves. And in the end it won't really matter. Everybody knows that Biden is a dotard. People are so sick of Tinyhands' stupidity that they are willing to elect an empty suit just to get rid of him. They'll wheel Biden out for speeches and such. But they are nominating Susan Rice to signal that any actual work will be done by bureaucrats from the Obama Administration.

• I think you're right. I think Biden's caretakers are smart enough to know that the debates are a bad idea.

But I sort of hope I'm wrong. The Doddering Demented Dotard Debate would be really funny. Tinyhands is only slightly less fucked up than Biden. They will both make fools of themselves. And in the end it won't really matter. Everybody knows that Biden is a dotard. People are so sick of Tinyhands' stupidity that they are willing to elect an empty suit just to get rid of him. They'll wheel Biden out for speeches and such. But they are nominating Susan Rice to signal that any actual work will be done by bureaucrats from the Obama Administration.

Biden won't politically survive the first 15 minutes of the first debate. You know that. Admit it.

• Escapegoat wrote:

"They'll wheel Biden out for speeches and such. But they are nominating Susan Rice to signal that any actual work will be done by bureaucrats from the Obama Administration."

So, apparently you're fine with bureaucrats controlling the country from behind the curtain. That is what you're saying right?

• Trumps team says that with all the mail in voting they should move the debate dates up. Biden has not even done an interview.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They will be buried by the Trump mail in vote.

The Donald will be miles distant from the fray saying I told you so....in the tenth year of his first term.

Watch