So Janice and gina..

• Thread title is misleading, I was expecting photos.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I don't eat a lot. lol.

I'm ready! I even bought a new carry-on bag and I'm going to start packing pretty soon. The carry on looks like it can fit a lot, plus I can also carry a personal item that can fit under the seat, so I should have plenty for a 2 day trip.

I'm excited!

• Some some of these fuckers, I could break down my house and move it to a new place before they could still their shit and sit down in a goddamn plane

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Some some of these fuckers, I could break down my house and move it to a new place before they could still their shit and sit down in a goddamn plane

Yup.

The worst ones are the assholes that think they can look at you and say, "I have a laptop" and automatically the aisle should be cleared for them.

Because they have a laptop and little, geeky glasses they feel very important.

I would usually just start drinking a few hours before my flight so I could laugh it off and then fall asleep.

• Even worse. DUDES who have the little laptop and they have to carry it on wheels behind them like a woman. OMG. They probably call AAA when they have a flat too

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Even worse. DUDES who have the little laptop and they have to carry it on wheels behind them like a woman. OMG. They probably call AAA when they have a flat too

Oh man... the little pussies with the ten pound bag on wheels... I hate those fuckers. They always seem to be the ones with the absolute worst situational awareness, just wandering around the terminal debating whether they want a latte or a tampon.

I'm a surly cunt at the airport... fucking people are stoopid.

• I flew 150,000 miles a year 6 years straight, I still hate airports. (Well, other than the Delta Crown room with the free beer)

• I don't eat a lot. lol.

I'm ready! I even bought a new carry-on bag and I'm going to start packing pretty soon. The carry on looks like it can fit a lot, plus I can also carry a personal item that can fit under the seat, so I should have plenty for a 2 day trip.

I'm excited!

Remeber that your handbag counts as an item. Lots of women make that mistake and have to pay extra or leave something behind. Best take a small handbag and leave room in the carry-on bag so you can just tuck it in there during the flight.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand