Co-founder of Federalist Society: Trump's tweet floating election delay is grounds for impeachment

• Uh.. you said that some hillbilly committed fraud. What you are saying is the party line cause you are a TDS suffering little fake mexican. You are saying "there is no fraud except with the republicans" which means... there is fraud

Like talking to a child.

lazs

You and other shit heads post that Republicans would never engage in such stuff like attempting electoral fraud. The point of my post was to show that you and the other shit heads are wrong.

My post does not prove that there is some mass conspiracy to mess with mail in and absentee voting ballots. In fact, you nor anyone else hasn't been able to provide any evidence of it happening nor that it happened in past elections. There have been states that have been using mail in voting for decades without any problems, same with absentee ballots.

All Trump and Barr have been doing is regurgitating unsubstantiated conspiracy theories without offering any evidence of it actually happening or has happened. Since you are probably this boards biggest dumbshit, I am not surprised you believe in conspiracy theories.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• giphy.gif

• miniature fake mexican.... the ballots in several states that use mail in are not even done yet weeks after the election... https://www.dailynews.com/2017…nything-including-voters/

Mail in allows fraud or the dems would never want it... simple as that.

lazs

None of the States that have been using mail in ballots have experienced the electoral fraud that The Village Idiot, and his ventriloquist dummy Barr have claimed. There is no evidence of foreign governments counterfeiting mail in ballots or wide spread fraud. Each time Trump, Barr or anyone else have been asked to provide evidence, they side step the question.

If Trump and his cronies are so against mail in ballots, why do they vote that way? Do you think Trump actually goes to a polling center? He mails in his vote, just like the bimbo he uses as a press secretary. I guess it's bad for everyone else but not Trump and those in Camp Trumptard.

But like I said, you're an idiot and these things are above your head.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• None of the States that have been using mail in ballots have experienced the electoral fraud that The Village Idiot, and his ventriloquist dummy Barr have claimed. There is no evidence of foreign governments counterfeiting mail in ballots or wide spread fraud. Each time Trump, Barr or anyone else have been asked to provide evidence, they side step the question.

If Trump and his cronies are so against mail in ballots, why do they vote that way? Do you think Trump actually goes to a polling center? He mails in his vote, just like the bimbo he uses as a press secretary. I guess it's bad for everyone else but not Trump and those in Camp Trumptard.

But like I said, you're an idiot and these things are above your head.

giphy.gif

• Actually they have had voter fraud but.... even if they did not are you fine with waiting 5 weeks to see who won?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Actually they have had voter fraud but.... even if they did not are you fine with waiting 5 weeks to see who won?

lazs

the time it takes to count votes depends on the county and when the mail in ballot was received. Most mail in ballots though are counted on election day.

• The shit will drag on for weeks, and it will allow Democrats in the large blue shitholes to manufacture the votes required to win their states.

That aside, the USPS has already indicated they're not up to the task

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I doubt that the number is 'most' but say it is the vast majority. It matters not. What matters is no one is gonna concede until all the votes are counted and we have seen that it takes weeks... sometimes over a month. There is no way to fix all the problems with mail in voting in time.

It is very easy to open polling places and safe distance or mask or whatever.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I doubt that the number is 'most' but say it is the vast majority. It matters not. What matters is no one is gonna concede until all the votes are counted and we have seen that it takes weeks... sometimes over a month. There is no way to fix all the problems with mail in voting in time.

It is very easy to open polling places and safe distance or mask or whatever.

lazs

So are you gonna line up for hours,or just say fuck it and stay home? Looks like Nevada has made moves to make mail in voting easier. I just dont see a problem with it,well except if you're homeless and have no mailing address. I suppose they'll have to stand in line and wait hours,or they could just say fuck it.

I find it funny,those same people who oppose mail in voting have used mail in voting themselves.....Hmmm.:tremble