Come see the secret forum that I've had for over two years.

• I attribute my youthful good looks to my carefree lifestyle.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• And being more or less gay sluggo... that probly helps your skin.

You guys are giving my secrets away tho... shit... I was gonna write a book too!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• what do you use on your skin?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Also gender identity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I have a niece who was born a boy in a girl's skin and I've watched her struggles and tribulations and now she's sixteen and transitioning to a boy and he's never been happier- you have to love and support that. I had a brother who was gay but because his father could never except that so he stayed closited, in an unhappy marriage, until he OD'd on Fetenol and died.

The relief for Ron has to be the acceptance of those who know and love him. I know Janice, and she's a kind and loving person who would never kick him to the curb.

This is why I'm buddies with Lazs, too- as rigid as he is in his values and beliefs and as hard core as he can sound he's pretty tolerant and accepting of anyone he comes in contact with in his life, like me. He's a good friend to have.

• Thank you for all the kind words and thoughts, Mike. I know you really mean all of what you say. I appreciate it very much. I really love that you, and the rest of you guys and gal, know me well enough to joke with me about it, because that's really great fro me too. I love that. I love that you guys are just treating me the same.

The one thing that people have told me if that they can tell I'm way happier. That's another one of those things that I can't get my head around though, because I never considered myself to be an unhappy person. But everyone that knows me has pretty much told me the same things.

I really am very happy though. I feel content and at peace with myself.

I'm also not stupid and I know that none of this is "normal" behavior. I know that I'm not really a woman, but looking like one and living like one is good enough for me. I don't have any delusions about anything and I certainly don't expect anyone to just pretend that it's just all normal.

One thing I really had trouble with was using the ladies restroom. I would never think about doing that and I'd rather piss my pants than make anyone feel uncomfortable by me going in there. Luckily for me, I ended up passing no problem - 100% of the time. I was even half going out as a guy still and was automatically directly to the woman's dressing room (and restroom) when shopping - and I purposely was keeping the clothes I had with me folded up so no one could tell what they were. So that all made me feel very relieved. I mean, there's just no way I could try to go into a men's room.

To make double sure, I even recently went up to the counter at JC Penny's and asked were the restroom was. The guy didn't blink an eye and said "the ladies room is up the escalator and to the left"

BY the way, I'm still in bed txmom. Lazy day today.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• mike and ron... I really am a tolerant person because that is the only way to be.. I had two brothers who were gay.. both dead now. One was the greatest guy you ever want to meet.. fun to be around and I loved him dearly. the other was a pile of shit. he lied to people and expected special treatment and whined like a little bitch. I seen him on his deathbed last year but never liked him.

Sooo.. I am the same intolerant bastard I have always been.,. it is just that I have a different standard.. if you are a good guy (or gal) then your sexual orientation or... even if you ride a jap bike.. is none of my fucking business in one way and just another thing to fuck with you about in another. I really loved kidding with my good gay brother and his friends.. they were great people and one actually still drops by on his way to tahoe once in a while. I don't tolerate assholes. life is too short for that but.. by the same token.. I am not gonna shun someone who is a great person just because they like to dress like a woman or like to fuck other people of the same gender or.. ride jap bikes (that last kinda does leave a bad taste in my mouth tho)

So far as 'happy' I have no clue.. We can always be happier. we should strive to see when those things open up for us.. So long as no real harm is done we should go for it. My cousin who is a woman.. brought her 'partner' to the last family reunion.. My family is Scottish and diverse.. and everyone accepted her. But.. for some reason (janice met em) they glommed onto me. My theory is that I am so fucked up that fucked up people feel comfortable around me.

You see me and airhead together tho and everyone figures he is the one who has it together. The waitresses come over to him and look at me like the scum I am! he just acts like mr sophisticate and sniffs the cork and all that shit and they act like he is royalty while sneering at me. Hell ron.. people could not believe that Janice would be around someone like me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I had him pegged for a cork sniffer.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Im not gay.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• So when do you go Jenner?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• LOL. I don't know Bronk. All I know is that I've never been attracted to guys in the least.

Milo, what do you mean by going Jenner!

• LOL. I don't know Bronk. All I know is that I've never been attracted to guys in the least.

Milo, what do you mean by going Jenner!

Well... from what I gather from this is.... You are biologically not gay.... But gender identity gay.

What a complicated life you have.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!