Come see the secret forum that I've had for over two years.

• Don't don't mind him, he's just some coward that will never identify himself and loves stalking me. LOL. the funny thing is he doesn't realize that you guys are my friends and he thinks that he can turn you against me somehow.

But those are all good points you made. I'm driving right now for Lyft. I'm in line to get coffee at Panera Bread but I'd like to respond to some of what you said when I get time.

An airhead you know I was just fucking with you.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• I do use the use

the women's bathroom and no one ever even questions that I'm a woman. So I haven't had an issue with that but they also have a lot of all gender bathrooms all over the place. I don't think the bathroom thing was ever a big deal anyway it was just blown way the fuck out of proportion for some reason.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• By the by the way dipshit Anonymous guy. I've known a lot of these people as much as 20 years. Hundreds of friends here and I'll bet you could not find even one of them that would say I ever whined about anything.

You however are a giant pussy

• nancy, why are you fucking with me? I looked at your forum and saw.... estrogen. Lots and lots of estrogen. Sure, you can link up and cyber with skanks, Hey bitch- if you want to see a jpeg of my junk you're out of luck, there aren't any.

• Don't don't mind him, he's just some coward that will never identify himself and loves stalking me. LOL. the funny thing is he doesn't realize that you guys are my friends and he thinks that he can turn you against me somehow.

But those are all good points you made. I'm driving right now for Lyft. I'm in line to get coffee at Panera Bread but I'd like to respond to some of what you said when I get time.

An airhead you know I was just fucking with you.

Ok, for now I'm gonna recommend that you read up a bit on positive vs negative rights:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_and_positive_rights

Libertarians are all about negative rights... barely even acknowledge that positive rights exist. That works just fine when you're one of the dominant race/religion/gender/etc (which is why Libertarians are nearly all straight white males). Doesn't work so well for other folks, hence that list of 'rights' I gave you.

I do use the use

the women's bathroom and no one ever even questions that I'm not a woman. So I haven't had an issue with that but they also have a lot of all gender bathrooms all over the place. I don't think the bathroom thing was ever a big deal anyway it was just blown away the fuck out of proportion for some reason.

I'm glad you can pass- your life will be easier for it. My tranny friend is F to M and can pass pretty well too- I *think* it's easier for F to M's to pass, generally speaking.

But you'll meet people who don't pass so easily- and never will. You may be lucky enough that the bathroom issue doesn't affect you much right now- but lots of M to F's aren't so lucky. The cuntservative solution is to make it either illegal or dangerous for you to use the restroom (your choice!). Glad that 'illegal' is working out for you for now :thumbsup

I'd prefer that you have the option for both *safe and legal*, but you voted against it. :dunno

By the by the way dipshit Anonymous guy. I've known a lot of these people as much as 20 years. Hundreds of friends here and I'll bet you could not find even one of them that would say I ever whined about anything.

You however are a giant pussy

Yeah, you got balls. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise :biggrin

• Nuke, I want you to know that I've always been aware you are a transexual since our AW days, and if Caitlin Jenner has given you the strength to come out as Nancy Partain then I would be honored to walk with you down the red carpet of whatever fag ball TV special there is for freaks like you. I absolutely support your right to be a degenerate pervert, I really do. Freak freely, my brother... or sister... or whatever the fuck you are.

• Nuke, I want you to know that I've always been aware you are a transexual since our AW days, and if Caitlin Jenner has given you the strength to come out as Nancy Partain then I would be honored to walk with you down the red carpet of whatever fag ball TV special there is for freaks like you. I absolutely support your right to be a degenerate pervert, I really do. Freak freely, my brother... or sister... or whatever the fuck you are.

LOL.

Thanks, Mike. You're a glorious bastard.

• Do you guys know what? The real Robinson Crusoe survived by maiming baby goats so if he got hungry later on he could run them down and kill and eat them. I'm guessing he used those goats for more than just subsistence, if you catch my drift... I'm betting that he occasionally satisfied his carnal desires with those baby goats. Hell, I would. I mean, all alone on an island?

I want my baby goats to wiggle. If you just lay there you're lamb chops, mother fucker.

• It's life man- wiggle that rat so Uncle Jake the Snake thinks it's alive and he'll constrict that mother fucker.

Watch the rats you squeeze.

• SSSooooo...if you're NOT a fag, what have liberals done for you?

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I do use the use

the women's bathroom and no one ever even questions that I'm not a woman. So I haven't had an issue with that but they also have a lot of all gender bathrooms all over the place. I don't think the bathroom thing was ever a big deal anyway it was just blown away the fuck out of proportion for some reason.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil

But everyone knew her as Nancy...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.