Come see the secret forum that I've had for over two years.

• A vagina worth licking, everything else is a bonus...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Well... that does speak to the heart of the matter #7 but... walking behind a woman is always...well.. You know you laying ammo on the ground perv.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• See? Now why you want to fuck up a pleasant thread is beyond me.

I don't know if I could actually go fishing with you.

What if I promise not to talk about it?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Well... that does speak to the heart of the matter #7 but... walking behind a woman is always...well.. You know you laying ammo on the ground perv.

lazs

Yep like I always tell her "I hate to see you leave but I love watching you walk away".

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• That's funny.... I had never actually heard that but Janice said it once to describe how I acted... I thought it was funny as hell... and...well.. true. I have a two story house. I never let her go upstairs alone and never behind me.

lazs

• You guys talk about a good ass....go to a gym. Pleanty of that

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Every fucking weekend as a kid I got dragged to some muddy red hole in Oklahoma to go fishing. 100 degrees, 100 percent humidity, All kinds of shit crawling all over me. Snakes and poison plants. It really sucked, and I never got why people liked it.

Ocean fishing, fly fishing, fishing off a nice lake with a pier or some place to relax or something. I have learned to like different kinds of fishing, just started out with the worst kind.

• I've always said I don't need any excuse like fishing or golfing to drink beer. It's almost as bad as an after work solfball league.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Never been fishing in my life.

lazs

This explains some of your daddy issues.

• Ok.. I honestly did not get that.. My dad.. was an avid skier.. water skier.. I was pretty much forced to water ski since I was 8.. I never liked it. Luckily he did not fish.

sluggo is correct.. I really don't need an excuse to drink beer. well.. today I am going to use and ex wife visit for an excuse.. but normally no.

lazs

• - Good Game - is really werking the new fish. Ohp, think's he's got a marlin. Must be getting around sub or get the fuck out time, again. That, or she's on straight roaches.

I did it. "She". It's just gonna take some of us, awhile.

If I upped and one day changed my forum name from Finger to Big Cock Christian, they'd fucking still call me pinky.

Pinky with a buncha letters. Pinky with #'s. Pinky with almost words. He's my pinky. No! He's MY pinky. And they call you homo.

It's 'cause they are stupid, hateful jerkfaces with tiny turtle heads and absolute zer0 fucking robin eggs.

I hate 'em. No shit. I really do. I really hate these fucking morons.

• Hate is such a strong word.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.