Truth Hurts

• What you leftists fail to grasp is that its better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

You leftists will forever be bereft of light.

Now, Fuck off. Watch your step.

• Now, an order has passed from supreme keystone, he thinks, that all counts of the epidemic in this Country will be directly fed to HHS. HHS will then hand back appropriation to the CDC.

These assholes push all the time for every single vernacular of your existence and VOTE.

Remember when shithead went all "rigged"?

It's back, again. And it's all KGB. The fuckers that made your parents hide under their desk.

Enjoy yo picture show.

• He is not credible because he's clearly a bag man for the DNC.

He's a shill, a stooge.

Next.

Again. He is more credible then all the doctors shown in that video combined.

If he is a shill and stooge. they are equally as much as well as being posers to boot because most if not all in that video could not possibly have the kind of experience in treating Covid and/or dealing with hydro to be able to give a qualified opinion

1 the primary spokes woman who is an ER doctor. Ever been to an ER? How long does that doctor treat you before handing you off to someone more qualified with dealing with your particular illness or affliction? a couple hours?

2 eye doctors one of which had his "educational limited" (essentially a trainee doctor under Michigan law) license expire in 2019 and hasnt practiced medicine since 2018.. Explain to me how he has experience the qualifies him on either Hydro or infectious disease.

A pediatrician whos big claim to fame is he wrote a manual on how to get a baby to stop crying and started a company that sells baby products

A (FORMER) ER doctor who is a co owner of an urgent care center (which is not to be confused with an actual ER) whos COVID claims have been soundly rebuked by both the The American College of Emergency Physicians and American Academy of Emergency Medicine calling his claims reckless and untested musings"

And one of them thinks Americas health problems are linked to alien DNA and that demons come to you in your dreams to seduce you

The most qualified of the batch a physician and health policy researcher at UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine whos claims of actually treating covid patients himself have yet to be confirmed

That being said.

You also do not see me quoting Fauchi. Do you?

• giphy.gif

• Fauci credible, lol.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The left has long been accustomed to our acquiescence. They weren't ready for the normally reserved emergence of the deplorable faction. They think we're GeorgeWillian. They weren't counting on Atilla.

9066 the left