Truth Hurts

• No... you are wrong. I hear what CNN and the dems say. They are very organized. they all get the same memo and they stick to the script.

It is extremely rare that one goes off the plantation. not so rare on the right. that in itself destroys the 'they are both the same narrative' Which to me.. has always been one of those phrases that lazy people use.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• No... you are wrong. I hear what CNN and the dems say. They are very organized. they all get the same memo and they stick to the script.

It is extremely rare that one goes off the plantation. not so rare on the right. that in itself destroys the 'they are both the same narrative' Which to me.. has always been one of those phrases that lazy people use.

lazs

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ_cR8hhQ_867XHejWcHB28mEztbX0veHmX2g&usqp=CAU

Knowing you. definitely the latter

• Well mr fact check 'I do the research' How bout you do a quick check on bills and how the voting has gone for say 20 years in congress.

lazs

• What's the matter with you people. Can't you comprehend that the DNC says it doesn't work?

Who are you going to believe? The results and your lying eyes or the wise leftist media?

• Oh I get it.

The data only means something if YOU posted it.

Only the doctors that YOU know are worth listening to.

I see a pattern here...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• with dredsnocock it it only the doctors who said........."that is really interesting" even if they were trying to get away from him the whole time.

lazs

• Female version of Biden.

"Its been around for 65 years. been around since long before since George Washington gave it to his troops"

are you motherfucking retarded? she said it was a derivative of quinine which comes from tree bark... I swear if I had the launch codes nothing in the northeast or left coast would exist.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• are you motherfucking retarded? she said it was a derivative of quinine which comes from tree bark... I swear if I had the launch codes nothing in the northeast or left coast would exist.

you might want to direct those missiles back onto yourself. Are YOU fucking deaf? she doesnt say that at all.

Here EXACT words were

"You have to kind of wonder why we are still talking about an FDA approved medication. "Its been around for 65 years. Its been around since long before George Washington who gave it to his troops.

why are we discussing it?"

Those were her EXACT words word for word Starting from 3:45 and running to 3:54.

Regardless. Hydro and quinine are NOT the same thing

Likely because people like her have little to no actual hands on experience in treating covid patients for more then a few hours (which is about how long you stay in an ER, which is were you see an emergency physician and where she specifically worked and emergency room. As such she likely has little to ZERO experience in administering Hydro let alone seeing the effects of that or any other medication on COVID patients.

• heard her on several interviews.... you are being a typical blue state dumbfuck

Im going by the interview posted by Razer.

After looking up the backgrounds of those on display. I dont need to see any more interviews no matter what state Im from. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see this group for the hacks and posers they are.

You are just being a shill if you claim to consider them to be credible.

• No one has told us anything but the crucialeers of the CDC. They said put them on and get away from each other. Your dogs might have it.

They said just do it lazyleers. But we are huge. Huge like they have never seen.

And we are democratic. And that part is masked up in the streets. Masked up in the fucking streets.

Put Primetime TV mogul on Primetime TV responsibility. One night, 8pm. Talk to us.

You are to fear China, because the Russians want a twofer.

Hoglot softball, hoglot volleyball. Put your fucking grid in.