The Ceiling Fan Installation Saga

• How you like that Big Lots furniture. Some of it looks nice. Im curious how well it holds up.

We haven't bought much there but bought a bed frame years ago and it was good. We spent too much at Lazy Boy recently so wanted a recliner cheaper and not have to wait a month or two for delivery. We bought two recliners there, different, and we're keeping the one for the bedroom.

• How you like that Big Lots furniture. Some of it looks nice. Im curious how well it holds up.

I bought some Big Lots kitchen chairs and living room furniture. It seems okay. I've had the living room furniture for almost 2 years.

Now I've heard Value City furniture is the cheapest of the cheap. In fact a furniture repair man said he will not repair it because all the wood is glued together and even staples won't stay. I was also told Ashley Furniture is bad too.

• I bought some Big Lots kitchen chairs and living room furniture. It seems okay. I've had the living room furniture for almost 2 years.

Now I've heard Value City furniture is the cheapest of the cheap. In fact a furniture repair man said he will not repair it because all the wood is glued together and even staples won't stay. I was also told Ashley Furniture is bad too.

None of the name brands seem to put out anything that's much better then the cheaper stores anymore.

Even Ethan Allen produces/sells shit anymore.

Some years ago I subcontracted some wallpapering work from a guy I know who they used in their NJ stores. If you walk into an Ethan Allen store its all set up and decorated like actual rooms. A bedroom is set up like a bedroom, living room, etc complete with pictures on the wall, Carpets on the floor Painted, Wallpapered, window treatments, the works. Everything you see in an Ethan Allen room. You can buy through Ethan Allen.

But, if you take a close look at their furniture. while it looks elegant as hell. Its not built much better then the stuff you you get at value city or any of those other outlets. And if you actually live on your furniture and dont just use your living room for a show room. It lasts about as long

• Cheese and rice who pulled his fucking string this time??

Cut it out already.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!