China is Getting Schooled

• You have one other problem. You have an enept cunt for a leader who has nothing more then Vodka muscles.

His whole manly man routine is a front. And only shows his masculine insecurity. He's likely a closet homo who secretly pines to be real ...like Gena so he overcompensates to hide his femininity.

Though he would feel quite at home identifying as "them" in his gender identification.

Get sober please.

Gena is a crocodile playing accordeon.

• We were a major power in early XIX century when you sent your so-called Navy to Mediterranian sea to avoid ransom or like a half of a budget of your miserable country you had to pay to Magrib pirates to return your slaves sold there.

Back then Russia took Crimea and Northern shore of the Black Sea and talked to Turks in a quite different way.

You are a bunch of loosers. Religious fanatics, scoundrels, slave masters that were kicked out England and Europe in general that even savage unwashed Europeans didn't need there. While we worked.

• Could be said also of Teflon Donnie.

Not really the same. Donald is an attention hound. He is like your typical celebrity. "Look at me, look at me" Even his comments about women and the relationships ones he is with both legitimately and illegitimately is about "look at me" Trump doesnt go out of his way to show his masculinity like Pussy Putin does. Trump goes out of his way to get people to notice him. So he say's sometimes completely moronic things just to garner attention

• Do you guys understand that your regime is a main terrorism sponsor? And you are in fact nazis with your "exceptionalism"?

Your criminal political system has to be destroyed, your electoral "democracy" has to get prohibited in any way it emerges, you have to get disarmed (that's the easiest part) and you all removed to your beloved trailer parks.

You are a giant collective parasite on the face of our planet. Every one of you parasites on me, on some guy in Mongolia or Zimbabwe.

We have some experience of how to deal with nazis. We made a democratically-elected German leader commit suicide. Yes, we're that bad. And if you have no doubt to burn us with 50/50 probability - we have it 90/10 - and you're still alive, assholes, while you all don't deserve a very right to live, because you vote for nazi regime you've got there.

And after you'll finish destroying statues - we'll take you with bare hands. No bayonets attached.

• The worst thing for you is that Free Nations will make you WORK. You prolly forgot what it means, didn't you? If you didn't forget it - maybe you can apply for being not black and discriminatingly try to serve dinners for someone who got his family abused 300 years ago?

• That was because the faggot communist Roosevelt made the dipshit leftist eisenhower stop patton from going all the way to japan killing mongrel russians easily as he went.

Don't be stupid. Shut up and drink your vodka.

• That was because the faggot communist Roosevelt made the dipshit leftist eisenhower stop patton from going all the way to japan killing mongrel russians easily as he went.

Don't be stupid. Shut up and drink your vodka.

My distant friend!

Back in 1945 you had no single chance against Red Army. An Army that went all the way from Volga to Berlin, while nazis surrendered to you because you didn't suffer what they did here. They expected a revenge, but Soviets were way above it. Hitlers come and go, but German people remains. BTW your hitlers remain.

In two weeks you could get thrown back and drowned in a British Channel.

Please excuse me, but you, anglo-saxons are no warriors.

Overlord was spectacular, but anyway Red army could get to Channel in maybe a week more, like early June 45. After smashing Berlin and all things around.

Do you really think you could fight our Red Army? Ten to one at best for you. Red Army got courage and experience, while you surrendered in Ardennes. Second front my ass. On tips of our bayonets.

Again: no English words on Reichstag. Russian only. You sucked and still suck.

• Damn, it's blasphemy.

FDR was IMHO a best POTUS you ever had and you motherfuckers didn't deserve him. Ike was a last decent respectable man in position. Tricky Dick wanted to survive and started a detente.

Now you declare a cold war on PRC. Idiots. Nothing youv'e got can be saved. Kiss goodbye to your credit shags.

• People die trying to get into our country. People have died trying to leave yours

Game

Set

Match

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• One country had to build walls to keep people in. the other had to build walls to keep people out.

I will admit tho that I tend to look to dredsnocock when the subject is closet homo's

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Probably.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• My distant friend!

Again: no English words on Reichstag. Russian only. You sucked and still suck.

We let you take it. With a fight taken to Berlin. The war was essentially won.

The decision was made at Yalta that Berlin was to come under control of the Russians. And the real allies knew the fight for Berlin would be a bloody affair for both sides. So why should the allies waste literaly the life and limbs of its soldiers for something the Russians would control after the war?

Plus with the brutality the soviets showed to the Germans. Surrendering to the real allies was much more of an attractive option than being captured by the mongoloid Russians. Thus many of the most important and useful Germans like Von Brown became POWS and under the protection of the real allies

Not only that. But we got many of Germanys beautiful areas like Berchtesgadan while Russia got to rebuild a destroyed Berlin

Berlin ended up costing the Russians over 350,000 casualties including over 78,000 dead .
    Berlin cost the real allies. No dead.

Suckkaaaaas!