Prescription drug prices...

• Because they "nothing" you. You are neither liked, nor disliked. You are merely present.

"You have enemies? Why, it is the story of every man who has done a great deed or created a new idea. It is the cloud which thunders around everything that shines. Fame must have enemies, as light must have gnats. Do not bother yourself about it; disdain. Keep your mind serene as you keep your life clear."

• I'd almost agree with you,except you forget or ignore 1 thing,the whole world doesnt hate us.

They also don't respect you.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yep.. to everyone on the planet canadians are ...................insignificant. the only thing they have of note is living near America.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That's exactly right.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• But at the same time... I'm sure that "not having everyone hate them" would have made the Soviets take pause at annexing Canaduh had Uncle Sugar not been there watching the whole scene play out...