ANTIFA Pussies

• Yeah, we need a thread for this. Going to be a lot more incidents with these little DNC foot soldiers in the coming weeks.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1…ll-trump-federal-officers

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• :littlered

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Now we know why the kids are so screwed up.

BTW, saw a video on why the snatch and grab of the Anitifarce. It seems the feds are watching from the federal buildings. Those they grab have broken a law.

Yup. Doing the job the locals won’t, safeguarding FEDERAL property, the stuff WE pay for.

FF to 57 minutes and he explains why this tactic will work.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• They are destroying tax payers property and endangering citizens. Last I looked that is the kind of stuff the law is supposed to stop.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Women have always been useful tools of the left. It is one reason they should never have been allowed to vote. They believe every lie a smooth talking man tells em... always have. Every death row convict has dozens of women pen pals who want to marry em and know that they are 'basically good' Saint Floyd called for his mommy as he was dying while in his life he threatened to use a gun to blow away a pregnant womans unborn baby. Women are suckers for men.. and maybe? VICE VERSA

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Interesting premise but I think the cultural change brought about by foaming at the mouth feminazis did more damage than a nice pair of hip hugging jeans.

• Maybe but you’ve never seen my wife rockin a pair of her favorite jeans. Those lines aren’t one bit blurry.

No, don’t even ask.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!