Judge involved in Epstein case has family Massacred

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Just another self righteous nut bag. Fuck him. Glad he didn't get her and saddened to think what she's experiencing with the loss of her son for such a nonsensical reason.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Hard to believe what ideology would make someone try to kill a judge and her family over..... Epstien? might be some other case in the past or something. Or..... it is someone who got paid to do it. Hardly some one or two 'crazies' who ...well.... whatever.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Another "coincidence" in a cloud of "coincidences" surrounding the Clintons...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Hard to believe what ideology would make someone try to kill a judge and her family over..... Epstien? might be some other case in the past or something. Or..... it is someone who got paid to do it. Hardly some one or two 'crazies' who ...well.... whatever.

lazs

It had nothing to do with that case. This guy had a history with this judge (and probably many others) because he filed pretty fucking stupid lawsuits. He had terminal cancer and decided to go out killing someone who wronged him.

• Just a coincidence that this involves the already massively corrupt case of Trump's Great Friend Jeffrey Epstein.

I wonder if the Soros Media is laying the groundwork here. Keeping Epstein and associated high-level corruption in the public's mind... in preparation for an October Surprise.

Trump spent a lot of time with Epstein. Complimented the guy on his very young beautiful girls he kept around. Everybody knows Epstein had cameras everywhere. I wonder what they may have recorded :dunno

• LOL! Twat's revisionist history in action. Trump was in the same neighborhood as Epstein. Clinton was good friends with him. But you hold on to the narrative that he and Trump were bestest buddies if it makes you feel better. Just be warned... it definitely makes you look dumber.

• But....But...

That Wedding!

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• It had nothing to do with that case. This guy had a history with this judge (and probably many others) because he filed pretty fucking stupid lawsuits. He had terminal cancer and decided to go out killing someone who wronged him.

wow. That's almost like our very one Pat Mannix... only I don't think he killed anyone. Everything else the same though.

• It had nothing to do with that case. This guy had a history with this judge (and probably many others) because he filed pretty fucking stupid lawsuits. He had terminal cancer and decided to go out killing someone who wronged him.

So the fact that she JUST got the Epstein case was purely coincidental?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• LOL! Twat's revisionist history in action. Trump was in the same neighborhood as Epstein. Clinton was good friends with him. But you hold on to the narrative that he and Trump were bestest buddies if it makes you feel better. Just be warned... it definitely makes you look dumber.

y6qq795pfau41.png