Bastard Factory is the new black.

• Didnt we pick up Jeros from a raid? Or did Jeros raid us? Was that the bastard bucks place?

I've enjoyed the ones who hang on and offer something different

• I had to have a look at that place.... It's like the pre- pre school for Flamewarriors.... you can see they are trying... oh they try...but it just falls a bit limp... just not quite there..Perhaps a pump?...a bit boring really..

There is a lot of tits and ass though... and being the progressive hard men??women??other there is other stuff too

A forum raid by them could be a useful tool to aid their growth

We would probably need to sit them down afterwards and explain it was for their own good... we wouldn't want to totally discourage them... they are trying after all...

• They would not survive a meme onslaught.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• :laughing

• Bastard Factory re enters the Flamewarriors Main forum and eases into the crimson colored, vagina shaped loveseat near center floor...

He pulls a seven inch roll of hundred dollar bills from his robe and places it next to his gallon of Johnnie Walker Blue Label... he tosses -gg- a wink and she shudders from head to toe with a spontaneous and overwhelming desire to dance for her long-lost admirer... Mollyblue and Katya approach -gg- and gaze longingly at her admirer... BF sends a telepathic message that is only received by these stunning beauties. In their minds eye they see that all is grand, and the infinite well of passion, compassion and erotically pleasurable satisfaction is there for all to bathe in. Endorphins flow. The thunderous bassline of the dance music begins to deafen the rumble of background chatter and the lights dim to a pale magenta glow... The three sexually charged dancers take to the stage and begin to dance with choreographed precision which seems to envelope them from somewhere beyond their scope of comprehension... Members watch in awe from a nearby window. As they grind, they begin to feel as if a thousand silk clad hands are massaging every creamy muscle in their body... a surge of sexual energy rises in their now steaming hot honey-walls and orgasmic intensity seems to perch just within reach of their ever swelling love buttons... the dance seems to elevate the entire room and the lights begin to intensify to a glowing hot bubblegum pink.

The three dancers move as one and begin to approach BF... with a lift of his chin and a light sigh, Phatzo breaks a soft wind which rustles the hair & the lace garments, which barely cling to the three dancers... at just that moment the lights dim to a pale lavender and the dancers embrace one another and melt slowly to the floor as one.

e3LQ6gg.jpg

Bastard Factory smiles their way and they simultaneously experience a fullness within their sacred walls which pushes each over the edge of passion and into the most intense and rhythmic orgasm that they have ever experienced. After what seems an eternity of pleasure, the three glance BFs way, only to see that he is no longer there. Next to his half empty Johnnie Walker bottle is not one, but three of the money rolls... each garnished with a single strand pearl necklace.

• You need to pay better attention.

Molly passed away a few months ago.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Bastard, I like everyone. Not sure who you are - so who are you?

Molly died suddenly and unexpectedly in her sleep. I miss her.

It's Reilly. He's harmless- in fact his forum looks pretty harmless.

And Molly was way cool- I'm glad me and Lazs got to hang out with her.

• I'll go with FD ftw.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.