• I've been backing my shit and proving you wrong for 4 months now.

Longer then that if you want to include the old forum and the HTC forums.

Why dont you give it a shot for a change.

While you may have had some minor successes from time to time. Those moments typically have been few and far between, Your record against me has thus far been abysmal and inept at best.

giphy.gif

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No. you declare victor. show me where you have backed up your claims with legitimate sources and proven me wrong.

you talk talk talk talk talk complete bullshit and provide no evidence or proof other then because you said so

Again if you can PROVE me wrong. DO IT

As for my sources.

My sources are given shit like this for being elite at what they do and until recently have been working 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week for 4 months straight trying ot do things that might help the government keep track of whats going on and making sure shit is in place in case jerkoffs like you need it

Others have shit like this on their book cases

And credentials like this on their walls

I prove my shit I dont just talk out of my ass like you do.

Sorry if facts bore you thats just too fucking bad. But be honest. They only bore you because they dont say what you want them too

• Iron beat me to it... but the point is the same. I bet I could not get anyone to go back 4 months and fact check all those arrogant wall of text posts even if I paid $50 an hour.... hell... I would go broke for one thing and probly the poor guy would be in a coma.

lazs

DO it!

Fact check me. I have you

Tell ya what. You and a few others here dig through your couches and pool your pennies and pay someone to fact check me.

Im arrogant. Fuck yea. I can afford to be because I know I'm right.

And yanno how i know that? Because before I post claims I look to make sure they are factually accurate.

I notice you dont seem to complain or get "bored" when I take your side on a position.

• Not admitting you were proven wrong is not the same as not being wrong.

lazs

On the rare occasions I have been in error I have admitted it. Its what I do

UNLIKE you.

You are the most guilty of the very things you accuse me of.

I provide data and links end at least some evidence.

I even produced a study (which later turned out to be flawed) That went your way when it went public.

I also was the first to point out the lancet retraction

You provide...Nothing. Nada. Nil.

The best you have done is claim a study that doesn't exist that masks do nothing.

• It is people like spaz, and some others like him here, is why the USA is so fucked up.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Yeah... anonymous sources that have been proven wrong a time or two also. The facts keep changing... yet you spent endless walls of texts early on to prove that the death rate was something like 10%.... sooo.... just you providing all that 'data' proved nothing except that you thought you were right at the time.

As this goes on.... every week or month... the shit you 'proved' last week or month will no longer apply. You said that it was unlikely that there would ever be a vaccine.... even if there was it was two years out at the best .... you said hydro was worthless..

You spend endless time posting arrogant shit like that complete with multiple links. Now you seem to be saying that fatality rates are going up.

That is why I skim your posts. mostly I know you are going to give the biggest doom and gloom outlook you can.... and I know you are going to post the most pessimistic links.... The one exception was a half ass 'hydro wins one' thread.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I say what I think MAY be happening and post some doctor or study that points in that direction but I know it could change in another week. I said from the start that I thought the fatality rate was one hell of a lot lower than was being reported. You must have worn out a keyboard trying to prove me wrong complete with endless links. Now? well.... it appears that I was actually a tad pessimistic at the time cause no link was less than 4% so I went with 'probly be around 3% at most' Millions dead in America you said....complete with links.

lazs

• giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Oh... I can imagine. Been around the type and to an extent I am like that too... Just because people are nodding their heads and looking for the exit does not mean that they all think you are the smartest guy they have ever met.

lazs