• Dredsnocock.... show me where I said masks were useless. I said coughing into your elbow or a rag is just as good.

I do think that anything that makes it so that the polls are open and mail in ballots are only in the commie states is fine. It will be a race tho to see if we have to wear masks on election day or if the vaccine is out and making it moot.

lazs

63 cases in the US.

Sooo... latest studies show that the masks do nothing

• How am I a potential danger if I don’t drool or spit when I talk like you yankees do?

You lookin for another thrashing?

The information in that study I posted a link to jives with what we all learned in school.

A marginal reduction in airborne particulates is not reason enough to say masks work. That’s like saying wind turbines are efficient because they spin.

Everyone produces spittle when they talk. Some more sloppily then others. but we all do it

Another?...From YOU??

tenor.gifAltruisticVainEastsiberianlaika-small.gif

2e518068028c5784-vladimir-putin-laughing-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

tumblr_pr0ckiJF3b1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

• Sweden has been behind the curve all along, catching up now... Herd immunity likely

I wish you people would fact check yourselves

It takes over 70% to acheive herd immunity. Less then 10% isnt even close

Dated 2 days ago

Regardless of whether herd immunity is a goal or a side effect of the Swedish strategy, how has it worked out? Not so well, according to the agency’s own test results. The proportion of Swedes carrying antibodies is estimated to be under 10%, thus nowhere near herd immunity. And yet, the Swedish death rate is unnerving. Sweden has a death toll greater than the United States: 556 deaths per million inhabitants, compared with 425, as of July 20.

https://www.usatoday.com/story…h-toll-column/5472100002/

And

"Immunity to Covid-19 lasts six months, says the man leading Sweden's fight against the disease

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gl…says-man-leading-swedens/

And It seems Sweden wasnt completely open to "Let er rip" either

What was Sweden's strategy?

Sweden has largely relied on voluntary social distancing guidelines since the start of the pandemic, including working from home where possible and avoiding public transport.

There's also been a ban on gatherings of more than 50 people, restrictions on visiting care homes, and a shift to table-only service in bars and restaurants. The government has repeatedly described the pandemic as "a marathon not a sprint", arguing that its measures are designed to last in the long term

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53498133

• Man this fuckers like a bad penny.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• giphy.gif

• https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53498133

_113590813_swedendeathtollchart.png

Latest figures suggest Sweden is getting better at containing the virus. The number of daily reported deaths has been in single digits for much of July, in contrast with the peak of the pandemic in April, when more than 100 fatalities were logged on several dates.

There has also been a marked fall in serious cases, with new intensive care admissions dropping to fewer than a handful each day. Though still not as low as elsewhere in Scandinavia, it's a clear improvement.

It feels good. I mean, finally, we are where we hoped we would be much earlier on," says Anders Tegnell, the state epidemiologist leading the strategy. He's admitted too many have died, especially in Swedish care homes. But he believes there is still "no strong evidence that a lockdown would have made that much of a difference".

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• The evidence is the death rate..

And again. 10% is nowhere near the 70% needed for herd immunity.

There are reasons for the drop. Particularly the populations willingness to participate on their own what many here refuse to do like wearing masks, social distancing, and wilingness to self isolate. But Herd immunity isnt much among them

https://www.businessinsider.co…ckdown-plan-worked-2020-7

• Somewhere in the article, they state the herd immunity wasn't their primary goal. (Even NOW, the best anyone can deduce is it lasts mebbe 6 months at some degree) If you view this as the halfway point in a long race, Sweden is catching up fast, and they didn't sacrifice their economy to do it

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The evidence is the death rate..

And again. 10% is nowhere near the 70% needed for herd immunity.

There are reasons for the drop. Particularly the populations willingness to participate on their own what many here refuse to do like wearing masks, social distancing, and wilingness to self isolate. But Herd immunity isnt much among them

https://www.businessinsider.co…ckdown-plan-worked-2020-7

You don't know shit about how many have been infected nor what is required to see the effects of herd immunity.

• Somewhere in the article, they state the herd immunity wasn't their primary goal. (Even NOW, the best anyone can deduce is it lasts mebbe 6 months at some degree) If you view this as the halfway point in a long race, Sweden is catching up fast, and they didn't sacrifice their economy to do it

Just...lives and herd immunity was their primary goal. Maybe not in that article. But it was their goal all along. They still are nowhere close to achieving that.A and YOU were the one that made claims of herd immunity

Sweden has been behind the curve all along, catching up now... Herd immunity likely

• That's what I ASSUMED, and that's what I've seen alluded to. The article actually asked THEM what their goals were. I'd be interested to see where they are compared to everybody else and another 6 months