• 😷 It finally happened to me today, I knew it would eventually, but I was ready. I came out of Target with my mask on and keeping six feet distance to everyone, pushed my cart to my car, all the while wearing my mask. A woman was getting out of her car next to me with no mask. As I'm putting groceries into my car she says, "Let me guess - you're a liberal. Cause that mask ain't gonna do anything for you except make you look stupid ." In anticipation of this happening, because I figured it might someday, I already had a response ready. I said "Look, I woke up with a temperature of 102 this morning (I didn't) plus I work around hundreds of people in close quarters (I don’t) so this is for your protection, not mine. How about I take it off and we hug like old friends?" I stepped toward her and acted as if I was taking off my mask. She stepped back away from me and went across to the next row of cars. I followed her, she kept walking away, I chased her, she ran... I yelled, why are you running away, remember I’m stupid? She fell down. I grabbed her foot and pulled on her leg.

Just as I’m pulling yours ... 😉

Feel free to steal, I did.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Here in MSK no one really wears masks/gloves any more. I have a mask and gloves, just in case. Had to wear mask during our meeting with institute director. Our chief accountant wore mask and rubber (!!!) gloves, they want us, IT guys to arrange 'em a remote workplace. But they have a reason to get scared - one of their accountants died of Covid recently.

Anyway they want to get a way not to come to work. I am a disposable crap, when I have to come and fix shit for them during the hardest restrictions. LOL our Director's Office signed papers for us - we fulfill State Defense Orders and research Covid-19, I can show it to patrols and they'll run away. Them, accountants all have families and kids, so they fucking need a way to work remotely, that i can't afford. They've got an isolated network, so we won't allow remote access without Director's order.

I work in a Russian Academy of Sciences Biochemical Physics institute. Our mother-institute, Chemical Physics, Nobel Prize winner Nikolay Semyonov, made a Bomb in 1949.

• What does 'most' actually mean? is there a number associated with that?

lazs

There are some with the American mentality of ME, ME, ME.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Fuck the masks and the anecdotal reasons to wear them.

Seriously, knock it off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Still no one telling me if it is more effective to cough/sneeze into some facial covering made of tshirt material or to simply cough/sneeze into your elbow.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Again. I am with you when it comes to just being out side and walking around the street. But in stores and other public places. Seriously. It is EXACTLY people like YOU are the exact reason why our cases keep climbing while everyone else's is declining you ignorant asshole.

This coming election will be won or lost on 2 subjects. First COVID, Second the Economy. you dont get the second without getting a handle on the first. and regardless of the duckies and bunnies spin people try and put on it. As of now Trump is WAY behind.

The Biden says stupid things is a wash because Trump is just as bad with moronic statements.

This isnt 2016. This time he really is behind. He is losing ground even among conservatives. The ONLY reason this thing isnt a full blown catastrophe is the violence of the protesters. But that may likely die out by election time. COVID and the economy issue will not.

The good news is there is still time. And this is the one thing everyone can do to take part and bring our world back to normal

So You can do your part when around other people in stores or in public locations. Or we can fall behind Europe and the rest of the world with the recovery AND lose the presidency. AND possibly both houses of Congress which is also in danger but not talked about much.

Because the nations who have managed to keep a handle on this thing the best are the ones that advocated masks. And the ones that didnt have been the ones that suffered the most.
    The masks suck. I get it having been in the trades all these years. And I told people here (NJ) back in April that if they thought the masks sucked then. Wait till the temps reached 90.
    But the fact of the matter is they do help. And if its going to reduce the chances that someone you might love gets sick or dies. And if it helps get this thing under control. Then Yea, in stores, public places or around at risk people. I can deal with it for a while.

The mask goes on just before I walk through the stores doors and comes off them moment I leave. I rarely have to wear it for more then 1/2 hour at most. Odds are you dont either.

Think masks dont help? Look at the infection rates here in NJ now compared to no mask states like fla,

New Jersey

Florida

Get this thing under control

• Still no one telling me if it is more effective to cough/sneeze into some facial covering made of tshirt material or to simply cough/sneeze into your elbow.

lazs

Well you tell us. Are the Depends you wear more effective then just holding your hand over your dick in keeping your piss from spraying out the sides.

• Again. I am with you when it comes to just being out side and walking around the street. But in stores and other public places. Seriously. It is EXACTLY people like YOU are the exact reason why our cases keep climbing while everyone else's is declining you ignorant asshole.

:love

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

The post was edited 1 time, last by MiloMorai ().

• Looks like Florida is testing at least 3 or four times as many people a day than New Jersey. Also... looks like Florida is just now starting what NJ went through months ago.

Sooo.... I still got to ask. How does a mask stop transmission more than simply coughing into a snot rag or your elbow?

lazs

• Dredsnocock.... are you saying you wear depends on your face while holding your dick? whatever works for you but I see you are avoiding the question... it does not fit into the doom and gloom scenario you love so much.

lazs