The 'judge' revisited....

• LOl... Paul is one of my favorites to watch., The Judge has been a source if ridicule here. For good reason. but.. several have said that the .410 shotgun is not such a bad thing for little critters and self defense. Never worked that great for me but I get it. Soooo the 'circuit judge' a revolving carbine? WTF? do they not make pump .410's and semi auto as well? you decide.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Bottom line = crap gun

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I bought some cci shot shells for my 45 cowboy gun, thinking it would be good for Barb to take hiking for rattlers, etc. At 6', had a spread over a foot, utterly useless

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I bought some cci shot shells for my 45 cowboy gun, thinking it would be good for Barb to take hiking for rattlers, etc. At 6', had a spread over a foot, utterly useless

I shot up a whole box of those in 2 days clearing out the bank of the stream/branch that borders my property. a box of 6's would be far cheaper

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Added bonus, couple of them stuck out the front, kept cylinder from spinning, which is fairly big deal in a revolver

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• When the barrel is rifled it is going to work the best from a short barrel. I buy the shot caps for 44 mag and load my own with #6 The spread is usually about 1" per foot. 15' is about max effective range but 4-10 feet is death on snakes. I have killed dozens with 5-6" barreled handguns.

Just thought of something.... For my Dan Wesson 44 mag I have a 2.5" barrel that I have never used but.... Man... I bet that would be great for shot loads.

I have never not had all the shot exit the barrel. I would not want to shoot em out of a barrel longer than 6" tho My brother has good luck with his Ruger RH 7.5" tho.

lazs

• i have shot shells for .44mag, 45acp, 9mm, 22lr and 22mag - they are all just very expensive compared to shotgun shells - more than twice the price.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• I've never seen one made for a semi auto that had enough powder to push the slide all the way back, always jam

• Ok.. loading shot shells using the Speer caps is really really cheap. I do dozens or so a year for people. Never see a 44 shot cap not instantly kill any snake at 10 feet or less. they do the job.

lazs

• I have bags of shot people give me. mostly because it has antimony in it I add a half a cup to 20lb lead mix for casting.

lazs

• Yeah well,

Game shot will pretty much decapitate the snakes we encounter. Since they rarely sit still long enough for a follow up.

Switch to brass and it's ready for hunting.

Point that thing at an uppity nigger and they 'bout turn white.

Fun gun.

• 44 mag revolver. first round home made shot load.. the rest solids. Never seen a snake that survived the first shot load.

lazs