Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter,’ National Media Fully Ignores

• It gets worse, the city council voted to have a BLM mural painted on the street. What an absolute insult to Jessica's family!

Time for the shit truck to spring a leak, a very big leak.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• do you even know what side of the fence you are on Milo?

YUP. It ain't Teflon's side.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• A lot of conservatives dislike Trump. Most are not so simple minded they can't separate personal distaste from what's good for the country.

• yep. Trump is simply the best POTUS we have ever had. Many do not like his style but he actually is fun to watch and has a great sense of humor. Those that hate him the most do so through a filter of media that loathes him and lies about him constantly.

This shooting. Unlike some others. This woman was not a gang banger with a record a mile long.... her attackers probly were tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Probably catch and release too.

I saw a comment related to this on News Break. I should have taken a screenshot.

Someone wrote what it would be like if all the Blacks left America. Murders would drop 50%, National IQ would go up 7 points, VD would drop 37%, Average wages would go up 20k, and the list went on and on. This amount of improvement from a group that only makes up 13% of the country's population.

It's hard to believe someone would post that on News Break.

• Thing is arrow... no other country is as diverse as we are. When we are told how bad we are because of this or that..... it always comes down to .... 'Well... you are 99% white... if we were 99% white our numbers would look a lot better"

This is seen as being racist... but how can facts be racist?

lazs

• It isn't a black white yellow or green thing ... If you don't want to Try you won't get anywhere... Now a high proportion of black people are on the we are so hard done by track that they fail to notice the rising amount of their own creed excelling... their only recourse is to berate them for grafting and making good for themselves... they become bundle with us privileged folks who graft our asses off everyday to have the opportunities we have...

all the will having to deflect negative stereotyping because of our apparent success ... many working class or poor ... they don't want to see that... they just want to whoa is me...help me my life is soooo hard ...

For sure there are some people mainly kids who are stuck and need vision and direction due to being bought up in this .... but that is an internal issue.. different but similar to all western societies .... give them too much and they won't try... don't give them enough and they don't try but bitch and moan and riot against all the laws that have benefited them to that point.

This isn't a colour thing ... it is a mental thing... and it is just getting worse.... we will see more hard ship down the line when the day of the influencer is dead and gone... most of them have no skills to work in a supermarket.... mind you many have rich family to crawl back to.

We need to get back to basics... people in the fields at harvest time .. grafting... feeling the true pain of living

• Spk.... you are not wrong. maybe a bit naive? There are plenty of negros... and more every day who are using the opportunity to do well and are not slaves to the dem plantation. but..... they are by far the minority.. as we often joke about here... it is the 99% of negros that give the 1% a bad name.

In my ...............opinion.... way more negros are waking up than 1% I honestly believe that Trump will get double digit negro vote and Kanye will take another 10% from the dems. They are losing their iron grip on the negro...........their plan to flood the country with illegals is going badly.

The one core group they have that will never fail em is the dead people vote. They can get mail in ballots to the dead people and all will be well.

Meanwhile... Biden is saying that he is not for school choice for underserved negros. This is a hard sell... but he can't let down the teachers union.

lazs

• Maybe my reading comprehension is not that great but I think I get your posts. I think rather than us not communicating perfectly it may be that our life experience ... where we were born and raised may interfere with a perfect communication. But.... I think I get your drift.

lazs

• A lot of conservatives dislike Trump. Most are not so simple minded they can't separate personal distaste from what's good for the country.

A significant portion of Republicans would rather be grateful and collegial losers to the democrat party than ungrateful winners actually accomplishing the Republican Platform.