Janice. Gina

• Sooo she is gonna be here for her 3 month visit. Yeah.. I monopolize her time.. Mike says.. yeah lets have a BBq janice is all for it. Sooo.. gina.. you want to get away.. meet me and Mike and steph.. You got a room to stay.. come see us. I am thinking that janice will be here the 12th of August. Mike and Steph will show up the following weekend for a BBQ No idea what your schedule is but the weekend seems cool. janice needs to leave monday. So a weekend BBQ would be great.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• We're down. Tell Bart to show up- I'll bring him a lemon pie. Gina, you need to show up- Doran is a friend and he's only a couple of hours from here and we're buddies and you'll laugh so much you'll cry... it's all fun. I'll bring the meat.

• I've been busy. On call for a few days... got called at 2.55 this morning, got home at 7 and went right to the beach all day with Karen.

I spoke with Janice. I'm going to look at flights and see about getting a day or two off so I can come.

• I have two younger sisters, same father, one is named Karen. She's getting tired of this "Karen" business. I told her to claim it. Be "The Karen" and lay waste.

• I've been busy. On call for a few days... got called at 2.55 this morning, got home at 7 and went right to the beach all day with Karen.

I spoke with Janice. I'm going to look at flights and see about getting a day or two off so I can come.

I'd go a road trip. I love my road trips.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• its too far for the time I have. About a 7 hour drive one way... that would kill two days just driving ... I'd have to leave as soon as I got there.

What I want to do is go camping by myself up in the mountains. I coukd go for that

I hate driving though. Really hate it.

• It is not the destination but how you get there Grasshopper

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• I'm the opposite, I would happily drive for a day rather than spend an hour on a plane and the rest of the day in and around airports.

• A friend of my celt is Karen. She owns two Italian Restaurants. She said she's ready to to full Karen. I told her to start referring to stupid leftist women as Oprah.

• I won't fly anymore. I can't believe how Janice does not seem to mind. Sacramento airport is pretty good tho. there is a rest stop half a mile from the airport. I tell her to call as soon as she is out front. Takes me less than a minute to drive up and pick her up.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Long Beach airport is VERY small and 5 miles away. There's one driveway with two lanes going in and out on a loop. I always say it's like dropping someone off at grade school - only much less crowded. I can book a flight there and take an Uber over.

I can buy the ticket and have it on my phone and go right in, have a cup of coffee and be on the plane in no time.

I might have to fly from LAX though to fly direct. LAX is 19 miles away.

Say I get to LAX at 8am. I will be in Sacramento by 10.45. for 96 dollars round trip, plus my Uber. I'd spend 14 hours driving (round trip), plus nearly $200.00 in gas alone.