Goya Foods CEO

• The Left is already well-entrenched in HR departments all over the country. Marketing departments have been the new corporate front for some time.

• Every leftist will be systematically arrested and deported to internment camps.

This will occur with the enthusiastic approval of the correctists.

You've earned the loathing and correction you'll be receiving shortly

• Twat is not wrong. HR is a protected class. They get paid about ten times what they are worth.

Ivanka will set up a trade school to teach new HR people in the future. College may go the way of the do do bird. It really is bloated and useless at this point. Anything anyone needs to know they can learn in half the time with dedicated night schools or on line.

They priced themselves out of the market and their political agenda is wearing thin.

Oh.... college age kids will be a lot smarter because we will have school choice soon. no more bloated teachers union fucking kids over.

This is actually what 9066 will look like.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• LOL curly... thanks man! watching fredo freak out is funny as hell... especially considering he is saying that Trump kids who...... actually work for a living for Americans are bad but his job at CNN that he got from his political connections... is fine? he is fucking fredo! He is getting paid three times what the other stations top ranked guys are getting even tho he is ranked like what? 12th?

You can't make this shit up. Oh.. he is a pimp for his brother...

lazs

• LOL

That first guy on CNN - I fucking hate that guy. What a shitball. He's dumb as a stump. Look at how he opens his mouth and eyes. Cracks me up how these idiots are out of their minds pissed off and don't have any idea what to do.

If that was Obama with the products, they'd so a cute little fluff piece and say how cute and lighthearted Obama was.

• They had a fair supply in Wallyworld and Super1 today, empty space fo4r sure but you could by some.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Going grocery shopping today.... gonna pick up some Goya stuff and some Red Bull.... someone will eat and drink the stuff.

lazs