rasmussen poll says half of the US believes there could be a violent coup

• I'd appreciate it if you guys with a hundred plus guns and gazillions of rounds of ammo would slow down a little so the rest of us can catch up.

• What needs to be considered is the probability of spontaneous response to leftist agressions and once that has started removing their mouthpieces from the scene by assistance in reaching room temperature.

• I'd appreciate it if you guys with a hundred plus guns and gazillions of rounds of ammo would slow down a little so the rest of us can catch up.

No.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Should we take them seriously?

Naw but it will be a good show when they go face to face will KKK.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• tell homie to wrap it up.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• You dumbfuck geezers ain't gonna do shit. You've been talking about this stuff since the 90's at least. It wasn't going to happen back then and now you're old as fuck and it definitely isn't going to happen. In time you'll accept the fact that electing a narcissistic orange retard has consequences. Your dreams of genital regulations and massive handouts to billionaires are going to be put on hold for a generation.

• You dumbfuck geezers ain't gonna do shit. You've been talking about this stuff since the 90's at least. It wasn't going to happen back then and now you're old as fuck and it definitely isn't going to happen. In time you'll accept the fact that electing a narcissistic orange retard has consequences. Your dreams of genital regulations and massive handouts to billionaires are going to be put on hold for a generation.

We aren't the ones running through the streets like idiots torching and tearing down what we don't understand. Keep it on the fringes of the blue cities and have your tantrum. We'll happily ignore you.

• You tards have thoroughly bought into the notion that the crap you purchase makes you some kind of tough guy. Anybody can purchase pickups, gunz, and harley costumes. You're not impressing anybody except for other old, fat, weak, dumbfuck geezers. Nobody is scared of you. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is threatening you. We're just politely waiting for enough of you to die so that we can clean up the fucking mess you've created. Again.

• We aren't the ones running through the streets like idiots torching and tearing down what we don't understand. Keep it on the fringes of the blue cities and have your tantrum. We'll happily ignore you.

Not only that but In Minneapolis I heard the former mayor (also black) then being critical of them because they even destroyed the grocery stores.

How smart they are to trash their own food supply.

• You tards have thoroughly bought into the notion that the crap you purchase makes you some kind of tough guy. Anybody can purchase pickups, gunz, and harley costumes. You're not impressing anybody except for other old, fat, weak, dumbfuck geezers. Nobody is scared of you. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is threatening you. We're just politely waiting for enough of you to die so that we can clean up the fucking mess you've created. Again.

I know my past and some of the things Ive done. Things I am neither proud nor ashamed of.
    You go on boy. You keep underestimating the old fat geezers.

Here is the problem with you waiting for us to die out though boy. In all of civilization..nothing has ever changed. you think you are going to? You're a joke. World history laughs at you. Its the same mess. Only the names of the people have changed. I see all you little cunts protesting. I get it. You want to be like your grandparents and stick it to the system with your counter culture bull shit. Rah rah!

There is something you dont comprehend or notice. All those counter culture anti establishment protesters of the 60s went and got them some 40+ years of real life experience and now... THEY are the establishment. They are the same things now that they hated and protested so hard against then. Now it is them. In 40+ years its going to be you too. And you will be no different cept maybe you have some more real life experience to draw from then you do now. And it will be then you realize something.

Its like that phrase or thing your parents always said to you that you HATED and swore you would never say to your kid. Then one day when you actually have kids you find yourself saying the same things that you hated...It is then you realize that they said them because they are true.... Boy