New Ammo Directory

• Hi Guys

Please have a look at https://www.bulkcheapammo.com

We are working on this website to get more information and make it easy to find ammo online.

We are listing the ammo from various online ammo retailers. We are adding new ammo retailers. Some top retailers added like Outdoor Limited, Target Sports USA, Ammo Fast, Foundry outdoors and many more.

We are looking for suggestions to make this website better to find ammo and make user experience better.

Thank you.

• Is this James from the old site?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Na. We need to vette this cat.

Wanna buy a fuel filter?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• SOLVENT FILTER! IT'S A SOLVENT FILTER.

I'm just glad I don't have a sales job where I have to cold-call by joining forums and posting in directories with less than 10 participants. That would kinda suck.