Brits say fuck the covid.

• Blame the goverment, they dithered and did not show leadership and lost all authority when they were seen flouting the rules they expected to follow under threat of fine.

People were screaming for lockdown and stopping all foreign flights in. The lockdown happened but the flights did not stop. The lockdown came a long time after people asked for it, and went on a lot longer than thought and the flights continue to land.

The general view being had the goverment acted sooner the lockdown could be lifted eariler and thus the economic fallout would have been less. 3 months on and the lockdown is still not fully lifted, I have so much hair I look like one of Beatles.

Also a lot of boomers sadly died, that are a large part of the Tory voter base. There are already rumblings of if there is a 2nd wave there will be hell to pay, BUT THEY ALSO DONT WANT A 2ND LOCKDOWN, so dammed if you do and dammed if you don't on that front I guess.

Can't say the left would have done any better mind, but the levels of fuckup the Tories have shown in this is almost farce.

• Its not about you, its about protecting others.

That concept is lost on some of these cunts.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• I got a haircut yesterday. I don't have that much to cut! But I had been due for a cut just before lockdown, so that means it must have been 6 months, and I was starting to look like an old hippy...

I turned up at my local barber shop in Henley on Thames. There was no queue, or "line". They were limiting the numbers of people going in, so I had to wait for someone to come out before I could go in. Once in, everyone had to sign the "visitors book" - name and contact telephone number, just in case. If I showed symptoms, I would call the barber shop who would call everyone on that list. I did not wear a mask, but the girlie who cut my hair wore a visor, the sort used in hospitals.

How are things going in the US? Has the number of confirmed cases passed 3 million yet?

What I find funny is that the countries whose presidents are the most fervent covid19 denialists have by far the highest number of confirmed covid19 cases and deaths - US and Brazil.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• That's a good kowtowing queen worshipping butler.

Better to kowtow than be dead or have medical problems due to covid for the rest of ones life.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• What does that mean? I don't wear a mask. I interact with the public. 90% of those interactions are mask free.

I'd Tell you a joke about Clinton/Gates/FluJingPoohVid-19. You probably won't get it.

• Keep playing roulette, the Russian kind.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• With your family as well.

• Lots of morons in the USofAssholes.