Fucking AC

• They put those lugs on there for a reason. Ground rod should be at least 6' long. Get the one with the instructions in klingon.. they are the best according to the VA

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That's my kid's home. That is fill. Approximately 80cuyds of shell. It drains well but it takes a while for the lime to seep down enough to grow sod again.

The further from the house the thinner the fill the better the return of the pensacola bahia.

• I generally use WD40 for cleaning tools. Prevents rust for a while too.

I use WD for the same thing or lubricating something where I dont want any read residue otherwise I prefer a teflon type lube.

Ive used both Liquid Wrench and PB blaster. In fct I think i have an old can of the stuff in my work shed somewhere.

I never tried them both side by side on the same project but they seem to work about the same.

Way back in the day if whatever penetrating oil I tried didnt work I just used a Bobby, or a Bunch

Then it either came off..or broke off
    Bobby was/is about 6'3" ape who in his life never knew how to do anything gentle.

Bunch was 6'4" and weighed 275 lbs when he was 13 years old. That was the last time I saw him measured. If i had to guess, He ended up being about 6'8" and 350 before he died. He could be more gentle but was able to apply a lot more torque and force in general then Bobby.

Bunch was generally a jolly guy but could have a bit of a temper to him. A few years before he died he and another buddy Larry who didnt have the size of Bobby or Bunch but wasnt small either got into some sort of argument while drunk one night and Bunch picked Larry up and threw him through a store front window.

Anyway, when excessive force was called for to lift move or remove something. I just called Bobby or Bunch.

• I used to keep a can of WD40 around to dry out a distributors points. no need for that anymore. Most all the penetrating oils work about the same it seems. So why buy the expensive shit? half acetone half ATF... cheap as hell and rust preventive. I use both a squirt bottle and one of those rechargeable air ones.

For smell? Kroil is the best.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• For undoing shit I've found one that is better than all the others I've tried, it was developed for use in solar desalinisation plants that just about everything seizes up in. It's called Bolt Off, I don't know if you can get it over there, Australian product and all.

http://www.boltoff.com.au/products.html

The Loctite Freeze and release is handy to have around, if your beer starts to get warm it's a life saver

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered