Fucking AC

• What you said spittingbull was that it took 50 or 60 years before you could harvest a crop.

lazs

What I said was you can harvest after 50 to 100 years,just because you can doesnt mean you have to. If you dont harvest the "crop" you can take a tax deferral. Now thats up here what they do in cali I dont care,you cant even fix the AC without a permit,so much for a free country.

The wifes Mom deferred the taxes on about 50 acres,then some lumber company wanted to take a tree or two,which she let them and she ended up paying the taxes that year so she stopped harvesting anymore tree. She got something like 5 grand per tree. She also grew clover and timothy for the horses,could take 2 and sometime 3 crops a year,no tax deferrals as it was a cash crop. Same thing as getting paid to turn the crop over,.gov luvs the poor farmer.

So go ahead and argue some more about something you know little to nothing about. You cant even get the time frame right.

• Fucking pot heads.... Half my friends are either orchard owners or work in the field.

lazs

You have friends? I mean not the imaginary type but real friends..... So ask you orchard owner friends about tax deferals and get back to me,till then stfu as your ignorance is showing.

• Tax deferrals? that is their business.... has nothing to do with when you can harvest your first crop of walnuts. Everything is about the money to you tho right? to the point that facts are meaningless... You are going to die rich.. never having enjoyed one cent of it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• On a lighter note... they fixed my AC... took two guys about an hour and a half. they had to use three different pullers to get the fan off and they checked the amount of freon or whatever when they were done.

lazs

• There's a set screw on the fan blades. They probably forgot to loosen it. ;)

:snicker

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yep... I make the one with ATF and acetone... it is also two of the ingredients I use for making my version of Ed's Red... A gun cleaning and preservative I make by the gallon and my friends keep stealing from me. I do use Kroil from time to time just cause it smells so good. I have used liquid wrench for years.

Ok... most anything works for bolts... except maybe WD 40 Now.. for lead and bullet jacket material... Kroil and the ATF and acetone. soak the bore and wait a day and the stuff gets into the pores of the metal and UNDER the fouling and it brushes out easily.

I add real lanolin for help preserving and I add an orange solvent for odor... can't hurt. for bores and preservative..... One part ATF.... one part mineral spirits... one part acetone.... one part kerosene... One ounce per quart each of lanolin and orange solvent. four on will cost about $50 that is four gallons... 4 oz of bore cleaner is about $10 One pint of CLP is ... $15?

lazs

• WD40 is NOT a penetrating oil. In fact, it's not even a lubricant. Its purpose is to displace water on electrical circuit boards.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Lizard piss is probably a better lubricant than WD40.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Wizz