Fucking AC

• LOL storch... I did tell him to kiss my ass. He said my permit was not complete.. I told him to get the fuck off my property.. "you will never be able to sell this place!!!" who cares? it is going to my kids.

The fake indian actually is in line with my thinking on this. I could save a couple hundred bucks by dicking around with this shit for a few days. But a couple hundred bucks is not that big a deal to me.

electrical is one of the things I have never been comfortable with. When I built my house I ran romex.. drilled holes.. everything else I had a pro do.

most mechanical stuff from automotive to plumbing is no big deal

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I had one demand entrance to verify the house is in the same layout as their as builts. The house was in Hialeah and built in 1946. This was 1979. I looked at him and asked if that worked anywhere else?

He said the same thing to me. Some cracker fuck called "Red". My Daddy and Dale Bennett the then mayor were drinking buddies.

A week later I had my certificate.

I sent Red a bottle of Jack.

• I actually have no problem paying for service. it is regulations I hate. Sooo.... you get a water heater installed. I don't mind the 400% service.... but you have to get a building permit.... yep.... for a replacement.

When the inspector comes out he says that the heater triggered an inspection of every toilet and facet in the house. you have to replace any that are not the current standard.

lazs

isn't a water heater something you can just go buy at Home Depot and install yourself?

• Not in Kaliforika anymore.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I was wondering when you would chime in on that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Most electrical is pretty easy. I swap out outlets, switches and lights with the lines still hot fairly regularly.

However. I also know enough to know my limits as well. And if its something I see that Im not real comfortable with. I dont play games and tell people they need an real electrician.

• No. you can buy and install your own water heater.

it depends on if it is hard wired or plugged in. I assume you have much the same laws there.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• You mean a hot water heater?

:tremble

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yeah well,

This local outfit, Four Seasons, in case anyone was curious, tried to get my 91 year old f.i.l. for just over $1500.00 for a draft inducer and a cap. And they half assed the cap replacement. All he called them for was a filter change. And of course there was nothing wrong with either component.

They'll steal every chance they get. Worst trade in the game.

$700 seems real high. It's easy to do. Just make sure it's not just a cap.

• The thrusted one is correct. Those fuckers are ruthless as used car salesmen.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.