• OMG The funniest thing happened just now.

Ben, unfriended and blocked me on FB because I asked why the libtards are for abortion but want to protect everyone else by wearing masks.

Hahahahaha

first guy ever to block me on FB.

So much for having a good conversation.... 🤪

• It works the same way as cuntservatives who are oh-so-concerned about the life of a blastocyst, but they are more than happy to sacrifice grandma and grandpa for the sake of the economy.

• He was pretty butt hurt about that whole butt plug thing. Pun attempted.

Hi Lynn

he was “Butt” he hung around for quite a while after.

just doesn’t seem to understand that it is Your own personal responsibility to stay healthy. He thinks that everyone should make sure to protect everyone else.... but killing babies is ok.

• You're so terrified of death that you've latched onto a bunch of Bronze Age Goat Herder Magic to try to live forever. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

Your words will come back to you one day. You'll sorely wish they hadn't.

• It works the same way as cuntservatives who are oh-so-concerned about the life of a blastocyst, but they are more than happy to sacrifice grandma and grandpa for the sake of the economy.

look.... if you had an imunodifficiencey then you would have to protect your self no matter what day it is or whether or not everyone wore masks.
    The government can’t stop people from getting sick.... it is up to each person.

• look.... if you had an imunodifficiencey then you would have to protect your self no matter what day it is or whether or not everyone wore masks.
    The government can’t stop people from getting sick.... it is up to each person.

Fine with me. The more dead Boomers the better. I'm just saying that cuntservatives are totally full of shit. If they cared about the lives of blastocysts they would support 100% access to birth control. But that wouldn't be effective in regulating other peoples' genitals so they're not interested.

• I'm not rejecting Christ. Through him is the only salvation. Your words clearly indicate you do reject him. Tell me I'm wrong.

You think you can stand in Christ's place and judge people. Christ will reject you. What the fuck did you think he was talking about?

Matthew 7:21-23 English Standard Version (ESV)

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’

23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’