New Testament question

• It was Jews who insisted that Jesus be Crucified.

BTW, Religion in the once communist countries has blossomed. At least that is what I understand.

You should watch a movie called "The Island". It's a religious movie and I think it's Russian. It's subtitled anyway.

It's really good!

• No one capable of walking on water and raising the dead could have been killed by anyone had they not intended and allowed it to be so.

• When you are the offspring of a human-ET interaction you have special powers.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• No one capable of walking on water and raising the dead could have been killed by anyone had they not intended and allowed it to be so.

That's true. What a dumbass. He could have just skipped the whole charade and forgave his faulty creation for being faulty. If he wanted humans to behave in a certain way he should have created better humans. Hell he could have just used his magic to upgrade all of the faulty humans so that they behaved properly if it was so fucking important to him. You'd think a self-proclaimed perfect being would have a little commons sense.

I'd like to see him try to walk on water with those holes in his feet. Probably sink like a rock.

It also begs a question, if Jesus did come back, wouldn't a cross be the last thing he'd want to see?

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Yeah that makes sense kinda. Sort of like a beaner not wanting to see an I.C.E. agent.

Yeah, I get it.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• One of American gentlemen here said that we, Russians, get everything wrong, because it were Jews who crucified Christ, not Russian Communists.

I'm curious, how many of you guys think so?

are you joking? No one thinks Russian communists crucified Christ. They didn't even exist. Jews crucified him. I thought that was common knowledge.

Actually, the Jews charged him and wanted him executed but the had to get the Roman governor to authorize the crucifixion because they didn't have the authority.

• What I typed was if IF the Russians had had anything to do with Christ's crucifixtion then Jesus would be enjoying a mocha latte right now.

I'll break it down for you. the only thing the Russians get right is doing it wrong.

Utter failures.